Chapter Thirty Six

It's still early, however, and Jin is of course still asleep. To pass time, Yoongi decides to go onto  the hotel website and just get a quick insight on what he was actually going to be expecting to see later. Already, just from the home page, you could tell this place is no joke, clearly a 5 star, top quality hotel. The kind where people hold big business meetings at etc. It's real classy. He looks at pictures of the dining hall, outside gardens, swimming pools.
'Holy shit, how expensive is this place..?' he murmurs as he scrolls through the home page on his laptop.
'Oh my god, how am I gonna ever repay Taehyung for this??' he then realises how much his friend was seriously doing for him. I guess this is the outcome of being good friends for around 15 years. He decides to just go roam the internet for a while, online shopping maybe, reading news from websites, just that kinds thing.

After a long time, he yawns and looks at the time. 10:47? That felt quicker than he'd imagined. He looks over at Jin who is beginning to toss and turn meaning he'll wake up soon. Yoongi had figured that out from being roomates for over a year. He gives Jin 10 minutes to wake up and sure enough, he's sat up by the end of it.
'Gosh, what time is it?' He groans taking off his eye mask. Yoongi just laughs and shows him it on his phone.
'Nearly 11-'
'Damnit!' Jin slaps his arms on his knees dramatically.
'What?'
'We missed the all inclusive free breakfast!' Jin whines. Yoongi rolls his eyes but can't help but laugh. People always made fun of him for loving food but sometimes he questioned if Jin would take that title one of these days.
'Cheer up, we're going out for a big meal later but you can just have lunch now if you're that hungry'
Jin still pouts but agrees.
The two spend half an hour just talking and on their phones and laptops in bed until they decide it's time to get up and maybe eat something. Plus yoongi has to go meet Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin at half past 12 still.

He's brushing his teeth when he suddenly realises something. How is he supposed to leave Jin and go meet the three when Jin doesn't know about their plan? How does he explain where he's going? He finishes brushing his teeth and goes to get dressed.
I mean we could just tell him the plan... But, ah no, Jin and Hoseok slip up on secrets so easily. Yoongi thinks back to all the times Hoseok or Jin had foolishly just spoiled loads of surprises and chuckles.
I could tell him that I'm just going to meet them three... But he'd want to come, or he'd be confused. Shit, this is harder than I thought. (That's what she said-)

He eventually comes up with a plan to just send Jin go Jungkook's apartment saying he had other plans with the other three. He knows Jin wouldn't refuse to go spend time with Jungkook and Hoseok especially. At around 12 he sends Jin off to Jungkook's dorm saying he can get lunch there. Hearing about the food, Jin immediately agrees to go, not even questioning why the other was staying behind and skips off contently. Yoongi just shakes his head smiling and continues to pack his stuff for the night. Yeah, it's only one night but there is lots to prepare and Yoongi has a habit of packing spares for literally.... Anything and everything.

The time comes, and he swipes his card to leave the room. He wanders down the hallways, running a finger along the wall as he strides along slowly, big main character vibes there. He arrives at the ground floor of the hotel and bows to the receptionist before going to wait outside where he is supposed to see his friends. They're there of course.
'Ah! Yoongi! You ready?' Taehyung approaches him, taking his small suitcase for him.
Yoongi just nods and they get in the taxi, Namjoon up front with the driver and the three in the back. The ride is only half an hour and there is light discussion with the driver for the journey.

'Alright, have a good day sirs, and merry christmas! 'the driver smiles through the window.
'You too!' Namjoon laughs back. Yoongi quickly rummages through his pocket and tips the driver. He has always been that kind of guy. The driver pulls down his cap and thanks him before heading off leaving the 4 boys gazing up at the plaza Hotel.

The front decor was breathtaking, even in winter it had quite tropical vibes with palm trees, water fountains and greenery around the driveway. One of the men stood by the rotating door entrance (if yk what I mean) walks over to them.
'Would you like any help with that?' And he offers a gloved hand towards Yoongi's suitcase. Yoongi let's the man take it and lead them up the red carpet and into the hotel and hell was it busy. The waiting area was full of people, children scootering around on suitcases, parents rummaging around for passports and loud chatter of people talking on the phone. Christmas decorations were up, including a huge Christmas tree, nearly as tall as the very high ceiling. Tinsel lining all the walls and fake snow stuck to the ceiling with ornaments hanging down in a 'snowing' effect. Yoongi just takes in his surroundings, excited and intruiged. He likes it already.

'Okay, you wait here, I'll go check into the room since it's under my reservation' Taehyung shouts over the noise to the others.
'I'll come with you!' Namjoon shouts back and they weave over to the check in counter. The other two just stand around admiring the place. Around 20 minutes later, the couple returns with another dressed up hotel service guy with their suitcase. He leads them to the elevator holding the door for them before operating it. Yoongi notices everything about the hotel and it's class. The simple but effective service it offers, even the elevator looked phenomenally high class. The workers uniforms were designed quite unique and had an expensive tint to them. Everything was just so... Yoongi can't even describe. Just purely breathtaking. They arrive on their floor, 86, quite high and you know the rule, the higher the floor, the higher the price. (All together now! The higher the floor, the higher the pri-
Now Yoongi was seriously feeling guilty for spending Taehyung's money like this but is pulled away from his thoughts and back into reality as Jimin drags him out the elevator.

'This is your room, the bed has been made and the custom preparations too. If you request further service, do not hesitate to ask and call room service. I'll let you go in and settle down, remember to call if you need anything... And I'll leave you to it!' The man bows and Yoongi yet again, leaves him a tip. The man bows separately to Yoongi before leaving them be.

'I think Yoongi should do the honours' Taehyung grins and hands him the small key. Yoongi refuses and puts it back in Taehyung's hand.
'No, I want you to do it, please it's the least you can do.'
Taehyung smiles and walks to the door, carefully unlocking it like it's some kind of prized possession. The lock clicks and the door pushes open revealing the room. The four just gasp at the view.

Sorry for the build up to the real deal chapter lmao, I'm just kinda stalling probably because I'm still trying to figure out how to write the intimacy bits and my mind still seems to be completely  o u t   o f   i t

Also, just wanna say thanks for nearly 2k reads, really appreciated and checked my rankings, currently #14 in bottomyoongi! Which is like... Uhmsjdhjshshs a few days ago I was at 6 or 7 I remember but still, #14 is... Roughly... According to my mental maths about top 5/6% out of the entire rankings (2.47k) but definitely within top 10 which is just I n s a n e honestly. To think out of over 2000 stories, I've reached 14 and gotten even lower before, is just so much for me to take in 😂 what really surprises me about the whole thing is how my book here, not even 2k reads and I'm somehow beating books with like 10 times more reads which yet again i-

I've said it before but I'll say it again
Thank you 🌹
:]

1314 words ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*