Chapter Fifty Two

Phone calls after phone calls, Jungkook is BUSY. The business continued to expand, once the team had finally finished the plans and studies, more employees were hired. To make the success happen they needed more people doing research as well as the paperwork. Ranks are added to the business making it feel even more official. Jungkook was addressed as Sir to the company and was finally beginning to take on the role of a CEO. He'd always been scared of this moment. He was worried of who he would become, people become polluted through power and turn into the faces of those he despises the most. Greed, power and arrogance. However, with Yoongi by his side telling him he's nothing like those monsters and convincing him he can be different, he finally takes the final step: becoming the CEO.

Already, in the first week of the business fully being launched into industry, comes the stage of chaos. Endless phone calls, endless emails from other businesses. It's all part of the system really. A new company joins, gets completely obliterated by the industry for a week or two until things die down. Jungkook's business being relatively more successful than the other companies had expected, received a lot of negative feedback of companies worried this one would overthrow them. They'd never seen ideas like Jeon's, they were scared this would be their downfall. So, Jeon Enterprises has to put up through the sudden attack, jungkook mainly.

Present time now:
Jungkook sits at his desk, legs propped up, phone to his ear, pencil in his mouth as he looks down at his notebook. It had been like this all week. Non stop replying to angry companies' threats, or declining scams. His team, feeling the pressure too had failed to hand in their work for the week so now he had their chaos to deal with as well, not to mention the highly annoying squeaky voice on the phone. He'd barely left the study that week unable to get away from the work. Right now he only has one thing on his mind and that is his work. This is the most important thing for him and in a crisis point like this, it's all piling on top of him. Due to the stress and obsession with getting it all sorted, he finds himself annoyed, agitated and just in a sour mood all together.

Meanwhile for Yoongi, he hadn't seen much of his boyfriend but jungkook had warned him it would be like this for a week or two so he doesn't take it personally. He's proud of him, out there sorting every thing out, taking on that big role. It is hard especially considering Jungkook's constant fear of letting others down. Yoongi knows he's having a bad time and wants to give him some time off on Friday which is only in a couple of days. He missed the older too and knows he's probably really stressed.

I'll prepare him a special night! What would he like? Hmm Friday night date ideas huh? He's been really stressed and annoyed with work at the moment, yoongi just wants to make it all go away and soothe him even if it is only for a night. Of course, whenever it comes to a situation like this, there's only one guy on his mind. Taehyung.

'KIM TAEHYUNG!' Yoongi squeals seeing his best friend sat on a bench waiting for him.

Ah, you're probably wondering, what actually HAPPENED to the rest of the boys this whole time? Well, Taehyung and Namjoon finally moved in together in the same city as Yoongi actually. Seoul, a growing marketing area. Many people were moving as business was the hottest in the capital. The two continue to pursue their love for arts and are working in the national Museum of arts as professors. They earn quite good pay as they do exhibitions and extra classes for students studying art like they had once done. Jimin lives in a different city but only an hour away. He is in performing arts working with model agencies and doing series projects. As for Jin and Hobi, Jin still hasn't confessed to the oblivious other boy but both had been best friends since they were 6 so after finishing at uni, they agreed to live together. The two live happily as two best friends, one secretly with feelings but Jin is happy enough to be able to share an apartment as he enjoys having the other's presence even in just a friendly way. Jin went on to become a banker and Hoseok is a lecturer at the university in their city. They live a couple hours away from Yoongi however, everyone stays in touch. Yoongi plans to invite them all over to celebrate Jungkook's success later on when all the chaos is out the way.