Chapter Thirty Nine

The 7 are sat in a big booth far in the corner of the fancy hotel diner. Taehyung had made sure to book seats with a private area in the dark away from everyone else. The group likes their privacy alright. There is light chatter as they eat, jungkook keeping his hand on Yoongi's thigh the entire time patting or rubbing. Yoongi bites his lip trying not to get excited even from such a small action. He is still hella nervous for what is to happen after dinner. He doesn't have much of an appetite due to his nerves bubbling up inside of him. He looks at his watch panicking at how fast time seemed to be going. I-I swear we just s-sat down! He thinks to himself in attempt to slow time down. Soon enough, Taehyung stands up nudging Jimin who does as well. They look over at Yoongi. Shit. Shit. Shit. This is it. This is the part of the plan where he goes up and... Prepares. Nerves flood his mind and butterflies race round in his stomach almost in search to escape. This can't ACTUALLY be happening? He had managed to calm himself down earlier but it was all just running back to him as he took a second to realise he had to like...ACTUALLY do this...Yoongi had never done anything like this before, his virgin ass could never! Yet, all of a sudden, he's being dragged to go prepare to get laid, what the fuc-

He snaps back into reality as Taehyung clears his throat.
'Ahem, well, we need to do something.. It will all make sense later don't worry' Taehyung says to the rest pulling Yoongi over to his side. He makes sure to look at Jungkook when saying the last bit.
'Just follow Namjoon's orders when he gives them, okay?' Taehyung says directly to Jungkook this time.
To say jungkook is confused... Is an Understatement but he knows Taehyung and honestly, you get used to seeing him drag people around usually them involving in one of his famously infamous 'plans'. Jungkook just shrugs and nods.

The ride up to the room is nearly silent for the three boys in the elevator.The other two can already sense the tension and nerves radiating from the smaller boy. Of course they know he's scared, I mean, he has every right to. He was already nervous out of his mind just asking to date the older, this was his virginity, of course he's freaking out but hey, it's all the circle of life... Right? Taehyung knows they have to continue their plan, if they leave things to Yoongi, he'll back out and things will never happen. If he'd left Yoongi to find a way to ask Jungkook to be his boyfriend, god, who knows, they might not even be dating right now due to his habit of wimping out last minute. There was absolutely NO way taehyung would let him step down for this plan in particular. Yeah, that may sound kind of harsh, forcing your best friend to basically... Yeah but he knows very well Yoongi wants it, he just had the habit of letting his nerves get in the way and that's why Taehyung is around to help.

The two boys shoo him into the hotel room and get out the stuff from his suitcase.
'Right, you go put this on in there and we'll sort everything else out.' Taehyung says almost too casually. Yoongi blushes deeply red and takes the garments doing as he's told. After 5 minutes if fiddling around with straps, honestly who designed these things, he thinks, he finally finished changing and steps out for the others to see.

'Holy shit! He's sexier than all the Victoria Secret models combined!' Jimin says shocked. They hadn't seen him actually wear the outfit before and gosh, if they were this surprised, jungkook's really in for a night of surprises.
'Hell yeah! Jungkook's gonna have no mercy when he gets a load of this'
Yoongi bites his lip blushing. It's true. He DOES look good in it, even he will admit that. It just is... Very bold for him. He feels embarrassed just thinking about Jungkook walking in and seeing him all dressed up. Even if he likes the view, yoongi would still feel embarrassed about trying like this.
'Well, we've put your... Toys... I don't know whatever, but we've put them in the draw and lube is in the one underneath, okay?' Taehyung points at the small chest of drawers next to the bed. Yoongi just nods shyly.
'Well... Should we send Namjoon up?'
'Do it' yoongi manages to croak out. He tells himself to just be confident, it will be fine, surely.
Taehyung whips out his phone and types away before putting it back in his pocket.
'They'll be up any minute so just follow the plan and you're going to do fine yoongi okay? Seriously, you know Jungkook, even if at a point for some reason you get uncomfortable and just really don't want to do this, you know he won't force or do anything against your will. You're safe okay? It may be embarrassing but you'll get past that in literally 2 minutes, wearing that-' Taehyung laughs. Yoongi whines and slaps his arm but chuckles. He is right though. Jungkook wouldn't hurt him, never.

They hear a knock at the door and yoongi feels himself gasp. Here we go, a night of.. New experiences for sure. Taehyung beckons Jimin over and they wave at Yoongi one final time before going outside into the lobby to join Namjoon with Jungkook.

'Don't ask any questions and just do as I say' Taehyung immediately commands.
'Here we go' Jungkook mumble sunder his breath, half-expecting this already from the 3's abrupt exit at dinner.
He feels a piece of cloth being draped across his eyes and tied round the back of his head.
'Did you seriously just... Blind fold me??'
'What do you think dumbass?'
'I don't appreciate this very much' Jungkook mutters but Taehyung just ignores him.
'Now listen very carefully, we're going to guide you into the room and sit you down. At no circumstance do you take that blind fold off until told to by one with higher authority-'
Jungkook snorts.
'Higher authority' he quotes earning a slap on the arm.
'No interruptions, now, then, when we tell you to take it off, take it off but do NOT open your eyes until Yoongi says so'
Jungkook softens hearing Yoongi's name, intruiged now.
'Okay, but what's the point if wearing the blindfold if I still need to keep my eyes shut?'
'Because you have a blind fold kink'
'I do beg your pardon?' Jungkook turns to face them but can't see anyway with the blind fold.
'Now let's go' Jimin and Namjoon guide the blindfolded man into the room and sit him down on the bed. Yoongi is stood by the bathroom door and clamps a hand over his mouth before he gasps in fear and shock, he hadn't expected them so quickly to be honest.

The three retreat from the blindfolded man and give Yoongi a thumbs up who was literal jelly smiling weakly back. They head towards the door and just before they shut it behind them, Taehyung shouts.
'You can take it off, but eyes shut remember!'
And the door shuts. Yoongi gulps and hides halfway behind the bathroom door watching the man slowly untie the blind fold and putting the cloth down on the bed. There is silence. Jungkook waiting for Yoongi's signal to tell him he can open his eyes and Yoongi with his OWN eyes shut trying to calm down almost waiting for the same thing as Jungkook.

His consent.

'Yoongi?' A soft voice calls out for him. He flinches and breathes in deeply before breathing out and gulping. It's now or never.

'You can o-open your eyes'

If I'm taking longer to write and upload these it's probably because I've chosen to go on another SKAM marathon consisting of literally every remake as well as the original ever made. My safe place 😌 lmao but uhm yeah and then I get dead tired and start writing but fall asleep... Whilst writing #imhardcoresweatwritinghere
Also it is 00:26 for me rn because I'm nocturnal and haven't been able to sleep properly for 4 years, yes I'm counting, but I'm tired, just can't sleep. Basically this is my excuse for if my chapters make no sense or are just shit yk yk, damn I'm so good at excuses, how else do I get away with not handing in assignments for weeks straight-
Anyways, the next chapter is when we're supposed to start seeing the wink wonk yoongi finally getting that 18+ but it honestly depends on my decency and tolerance to writing that platform of content , look at me being all standard. But who knows! I might pull a 'yoongi' on everyone and wimp out. Just don't hate me pls, you are my only friends if that be true~

1329 words ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*