Chapter Fifty Four

Morning rolls around soon enough, the two are tangled amongst one another in their bed as early morning light pierces through the thin gap in the curtains. It had been a while since they'd been this close, skin on skin, their body heat conserving each other. Jungkook is first to wake feeling his lips curl into a smile as he feels a small weight on his chest. He looks down to see fluffy black hair just below his chin. His arms are wrapped strongly around the boy who lays on top of Jungkook, on his front with his head turned to the side. If that makes sense. Their limbs below, a tangled mess yet comfortable somehow. Jungkook's fingers find their way to the boy's hair gently running through and massaging his scalp. He occasionally leans down to kiss his head softly murmuring under his breath. As he continues his small action, the gentle snores from below begin to hitch until a small whine is heard.
'Mmm' yoongi yawns, eyes fluttering open. He lifts his head to look at Jungkook, their eyes piercing through the other's. They are now laying with Yoongi still face front on top of Jungkook but now resting his chin on his chest to look up at him while Jungkook tilts his head down to look into his eyes. The two naked still of course. (As if they'd have the energy to get up and clean let alone get dressed-)

Jungkook feels himself sigh and presses his head back into the pillow with a hint of frustration. Yoongi frowns at this and sits up to straddle him looking down.
'What's wrong, kookie?' He hums with a pout, his hands gently roaming the older's chest. Jungkook can't help but smile, making him feel even worse about last night. He still felt incredibly guilty for being the reason he'd been so alone. He doesn't want the other to think he only wants his body, after all, he'd abandoned their date but hadn't seemed to cut out the intimate part. That's not what he means.

'Yoongi... I, I'm so sorry.' He manages to say, utterly honest. Yoongi gulps thinking back to his abandoned date night and just nods already aware Jungkook was going to blame himself for this. He didn't want the other to pine over the small thing but a part if him felt like he wanted to hear the other apologise too.
'I really didn't mean to leave you like that, I promise. Just, everything keeps piling up and nobody's fixing their part of the problem, expecting me to, I'm just stressed and it got the best of me, just know, sure, you did relieve me last night anyway but I don't just need your body for that, alright? Trust me, just being around is enough to calm me.' Jungkook says as the boy rolls off him to cuddle into his side, the two now lying on the bed, jungkook with his arm around Yoongi's shoulder and the other one behind his head and yoongi with both of his arms draped across the older's chest. He blushes knowing he'd helped him at least last night yet feels very heart warmed from the other's sweet words.

'I know that silly.' He giggles into his side and jungkook smiles once again. It's contagious honestly, how can you not?
'I just wanted to make sure.' Jungkook hums in reply and they lay for a bit more, none of them saying a word yet no words are needed to explain how they're both feeling. Content, relaxed and calm.

'You know, I'm still up for that date.' Jungkook breaks the silence moving his hand up to Yoongi's hair playing with it again.
'Really?' Yoongi asks his voice laced with eagerness. Jungkook looks down to him and grins.
'Of course, we can have as many dates as you like to make up for all this time I've locked you out.' He adds making the smaller even happier.
'O-oh okay! But uhm, I don't want you to fall behind or anything because of me.'
It is true, yoongi's main worry is that he'll be the reason for Jungkook's fall or that he'd get in the way if everything he's working for. If that were to happen, he wouldn't know how to forgive himself.

'You won't baby, plus, even if I did lose it all, I'd rather lose that business than lose you.'
Yoongi looks up at him confused at his statement.
'I would never leave you, whatever happens.' He says but it sounds more like a question as if to ask why Jungkook would even think that. This makes him chuckle and pull the boy into his side and into his chest a bit.
'I know, I just don't want you to feel like I'd choose this over you.'
Yoongi nods, content and breathes in his cologne. He hadn't smelt that for a while.

'Well, I guess if we're going on that date, you better decide where you want to go.' Jungkook smiles poking Yoongi's cheek. He swats his hand away sitting up.
'Alright alright, but first we need to shower.' yoongi huffs standing up and walking over to their en suite,well we all know there's a limp in his step but that really kind of goes without saying-
He already feels his face burn up knowing the other was watching his naked body the entire time. He rolls his eyes already seeing the older's smirk.
'AND KEEP IT PG, OLD MAN!' he shouts from the bathroom earning a light laugh from the man still in bed.
'Fine, fine.' he grins and gets up to join him.

It's all good now, peace has once again been restored.

Looks like I did get that chapter finished after all :]
968 words✧・゚: *✧・゚:*