Chapter Six

The next day, Yoongi arrives at school super early for once. He'd never arrived this early on his own and doesn't even know what to do. Taehyung was still off sick leaving him to wander around by himself.
'Mm I'll go to the library' he mumbles and staggers off. He finds a table inside the musty old library and sits down.
Okay.. Now what, he thinks.
Uhmmmmmm
As if I'm going to actually read... Maybe I'll go on my phone... Hmm

He goes onto Instagram and scrolls down.

_JeonJungkook_

Liked by ktaehyungx and 1,897 others_JeonJungkook_  Just another day with the losers ~

_JeonJungkook_  Just another day with the losers ~

Comments
ParkJmn0  y u no let me grab?
_JeonJungkook_  @ParkJmn0 get off me fatso 😑
ParkJmn0  @_JeonJungkook_  :0 I'm telling Namjoon-
Seokjinwwh  whaddup with Joon's face doe
_Namjoon.k_  @Soekjinwwh idk, what is wrong with his face-
Lisax107 cool bois 😂🤩

Yoongi scrolls through the comments and rolls his eyes. Some from the boys themselves and the rest, bunch of fangirls. Typical he thinks. He scrolls through his own photos and takes a selfie before posting. He was bored, don't blame him.

minyoongi._

Liked by ktaehyungx and 864 othersminyoongi

minyoongi._  these glasses are p e n g

Comments
ktaehyungx don't say peng ever again I swear-
minyoongi._   @ktaehyungx alright, peng ting
ktaehyungx  @minyoongi._   ... Sometimes I do feel as if I'm talking to... Thin air, yk
minyoongi._  @ktaehyungx wouldn't possibly know what you're on about :/
_JeonJungkook_  peng shades, might need to let me borrow them sometime
minyoongi._   @_JeonJungkook_  sure thing, old man, might make you look young like me 😇
_JeonJungkook_  @minyoongi._  where u at, I'm coming to find you, nuisance
minyoongi._  @_JeonJungkook_ use your instincts and figure it out old man
_JeonJungkook_  @minyoongi._  ;-;

Yoongi puts his phone down on the table and rubs over his knuckles. Was jungkook seriously coming to find him? He giggles, this could be interesting. He waits a minute or two before going back on his phone.

'Ahh, lil boy, alone in the library, that's kinda sad boy'
Yoongi looks up and sees who he was more or less expecting.
'Came to actually find me? Stalker'
'You didn't stop me though' Jungkook replies sitting down.
'Hmmm' yoongi humms. He then lifts up his phone to show Jungkook his post.

'Is that your boyfriend??' He laughs pointing at Jimin.
Jungkook scrunches up his face.
'Hell no, lil jiminnie, no chance, he's a little tease, don't be fooled by his innocent face'
'None of you year 12 dumbasses look innocent these days anyway, don't worry'
'But you do, little boy, you look less than a day older than 9' jungkook teases poking Yoongi's cheek.
'Better than looking like a crippled grandpa-'
'Do I look like your grandfather??'
'Not mine, but you could easily be someone else's'
'You nuisance, just came to talk and you just wanna fight'
'What can I say, I've been practicing the tango with ammunition for too long' Yoongi laughs. Jungkook smirks back.
'Oh yeah? But I bet you can't waltz'
'Oh no, don't tell me you can do t-the waltz!' Yoongi dramatically says shocked.
They are both silenced by the bell ringing.

'Well, was nice talking but I do believe I must go, old man' yoongi picks up his bag
'Alright, watch you don't smear your little boy makeup from crying when you lose the bet' Jungkook casually replies also standing up.
'Ha! You wish! Soon, you're gonna be handing over your pension fees!'
Jungkook snorts at the comment. The two leave the library together and seem to be heading in the same direction so they walk together. A lot of students turn their heads to have a look. This was an unusual duo, most of the year 12's had no clue who the younger was and the year 11's were just as confused to see Yoongi with none other than the famous Jungkook.

'So... What class do you have gramps? Garden hedge trimming 101 or how to bake pie for the grandkids?' Yoongi grins.
'I have physics, acTuaLly, and what about you, pipsqueak? Is it nap time for you or how to count to 5?'
'Ahh, sadly no, I have English where I'll be learning my alphabet' yoongi plays along.
'I see, where's your class at?'
'G17'
'Ah, I pass there, should I escort the little boy to his class?'
'Oh yes, I'm very scared of the scary old men lurking in these areas'
'Very well, boy'
And they continue walking down the corridors, teasing each other, pushing each other and laughing. Some girls watched and thought it was cute where others were jealous.

'Well here I am, thanks old man!' Yoongi says as they stop at his classroom.
'No problem little boy, hold on you a got a lil something... ' jungkook reaches his hand to Yoongi's hair and ruffles it pulling out a piece of paper.
'You chaotic child, anyways, I'm off now, see you later'
'Mhm, bai'
Jungkook heads off but turns around halfway to blow a dramatic kiss to the other who rolls his eyes with a smile playing on his face before entering his own class. Jungkook just grins and continues walking as the entire corridor watched what had just happened. Whispering soon filled the air.

872 words ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*