Chapter Thirty

'So.... What should we do about dinner?'
The 7 are all sat around the kitchen island, a drink in their hands, the radio still playing lightly in the background.
'I think it's Yoongi's turn to cook' Jin playfully teases and Yoongi glares at him.
'Nuh uh! I cooked LAST WEEK!' he whines crossing his arms.
'And I cooked the three weeks before that' Jin sasses back and Yoongi groans in defeat.
'Fine' he huffs and goes to grab an apron off the kitchen counter.
Jungkook gets up and grabs his waist from behind.
'I'll help.' he grins. Yoongi blushes and swats him away.
'Aishh okay then!' He mumbles before going to grab the pans.

Jin takes a picture of the two cooking together and laughs. He could see the couple growing old together, it was cute.

'Hey Jungkook can you pass me the nghh-' Yoongi turns around and is cut off by a pair of lips against his own. Jungkook pushes him against the counter and they legit make out for a minute before pulling away and yoongi covers his mouth. Jungkook then slides the sauce Yoongi was asking for into his hands then leans back, smirking.
'You... Pervert!' Yoongi squeals and pretends to wipe his lips as the others laugh at him. He gently hits jungkook on the head with the wooden spoon before continuing.

'Jungkook-ah,come taste the sauce' jungkook immediately approaches Yoongi and leans down as the younger holds the spoon to his mouth. He tries it and licks his lips.
'Its good' he smiles.
'Really?no more salt or anything? I thought it might need a bit of pepper at least-'
'Yeah no it's great how it is!' Jungkook replies patting Yoongi's shoulder before going off to continue his cooking. Yoongi blushes. He secretly loved when he got praised for small things like cooking especially when it's from Jungkook. Basically yeah, that kinda thing goes on for a while until dinner is finally cooked. They plate the food and put it down on the table.

'You better enjoy this damn meal because I got harrassed while making it' yoongi pouts as Jungkook grins at him with a fake sweet face. The rest laugh and hold out their glasses.
'To Yoongi's harrassment!' Jin announces boldly and all 6 of them cling their glasses together except for Yoongi who sits with an unimpressed look.
'Is this some kind of joke to you?' He asks shocked but Jin just pats his head. Yoongi moves away and rolls his eyes before digging into the meal he had prepared. The rest of the dinner runs smoothly, everyone laughing and telling stories about things that had happened back at university/college. Jungkook rests his hand on Yoongi's thigh under the table for most of the dinner occasionally rubbing the fabric of his trousers and smoothing it out. The touch was soft so Yoongi accepted it. He even puts his own hand on top and that was their sort of mini connecting moment. After dinner, the crew play gamers like twister and board games. They laugh, drink and just enjoy each other's company. It gets late and Jimin and Taehyung were already asleep.

'Oh wow, they're already knocked out' Hoseok laughs as he carefully walks around the two bodies sprawled on the floor in deep sleep.
'I think we should head to the hotel then, I'll carry Taehyung and Jin, can you manage Jimin?' Namjoon asks while picking up his boyfriend.
'Pfft, of course I can!' Jin remarks and easily picks up the smaller. Yoongi collects their stuff and follows them to the door. Before he leaves, Jungkook picks him up and hugs him. He presses him against the door and kisses him passionately but like always they are interrupted.
'Hate to break your moment but he's actually quite heavy' Namjoon splutters trying to carry Taehyung however he was clearly failing.
'I'll come give you a hand' yoongi says pulling away from Jungkook's lips to which the older whines. Yoongi presses a chaste kiss to his lips before hopping down.
'I'll see you tomorrow' he smiles widely and the other feels his heart melt at the sight and waves him off. Yoongi runs up to Namjoon and they both put one of Taehyung's arms round their shoulder. All 5 were staying in the same hotel, in rooms next to each other. Namjoon and Taehyung, Jimin has his own and Jin and Yoongi sharing. Yoongi and Jin drop off the two sleeping boys before heading back to their own room. They fall asleep straight after getting ready for bed, exhausted from the day. Tomorrow would be another new day, fun with friends.

'Fun with friends' what the fuc-

786 words ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*