Chapter Fourty Two

'No...no...NO, I'm NOT telling you how big it wa- why- what, what do you mean I'm- why do you want to know-'

Just as he had suspected, yoongi is on the phone with his friends, hand on his hip as he patrols the bedroom back and forth groaning at the muffled voices through the phone. Jungkook is lying against the headboard just watching in amusement as his boyfriend pulled confused faces, wrinkling his nose.

'Oh shut up dumbasses, I really haven't got the time or patience for this' and Taehyung can already detect his eye roll through his voice.

'Bla bla, that's no way to thank your friends after what they did!' Jimin fake gasps.
'If anything, I think you owe ME an apology, I couldn't move for the entire day yesterday, had to just stay in bed' he whines and glares daggers when he hears his boyfriend chuckle on the bed but that just makes him laugh even more.
'Well, we DID warn you.. '
'Funny, I don't recall any of this, aish, look, where do you want to meet today?' Yoongi moves on from the topic unable to bear the mental frustration he was getting.
'Glad you asked, well, we only have 4 more days here before we have to head back to campus so I was thinking today let's go into the main city centre and just browse around, tomorrow maybe stay in day at their dorm, go see a movie at the cinema maybe and we can use the last two days as free days I suppose'
'Right okay, uhm, we'll meet you in the city centre shopping mall entrance in around an hour?'
'Sure, see you then!'
'Bye bye'
He ends the call and looks over to Jungkook still hiding his laugh.

'What do you think you're giggling at!' he frowns sarcastically crawling to sit on top of him.
'Gosh, you looked so disturbed and annoyed, PRICELESS'
'This is of NO LAUGHING MATTER, my legs still hurt now!' He sulks looking down at the boy underneath him. Jungkook slides his hands round his waist pulling him down into a kiss. During the kiss, he lifts yoongi up into a straddling position on him but Yoongi pulls away.
'Nah-uh, we have to go meet Taehyung and the rest in less than an hour, mister' yoongi wags a finger at him jokingly and hops off him. Jungkook groans in the background but gets up too. Everyone knows it's better not to argue with the boy, you'll never win. After they finish getting ready, the couple leave hand in hand to go enjoy the rest of their day with friends.

ParkJmn0

Liked by minyoongi

Liked by minyoongi._ and 2,985 others
ParkJmn0 always a fun day with the fam~

Comments
minyoongi._  I didn't have fun.
ParkJmn0  @minyoongi._  b r u h
_JeonJungkook_  @minyoongi._  neither
ParkJmn0  @_JeonJungkook_  did our 10 year friendship mean nothing to you 😭😭 siding with the child???
_JeonJungkook_  @ParkJmn0 ah, but me and the 'child' fucked so he gets the upper hand 🤷‍♀️
JustJennie23 @_JeonJungkook_ YOU WHAT?
minyoongi._  oh no :l

Short chapter, why? I don't know, still trying to figure out how to transition into the next part of this story lmao.

516 words ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*