Chapter Thirty One

It was early morning... Well 8:00 but that was early for Jin and Yoongi in the holidays. The hotel room was quiet filled with only small snores.

Suddenly, the peace is shattered by a loud ringtone going off. Yoongi groans waking up and recognises it is his. He clumsily rummages around his bedside table and grabs his phone.

Taehyung

He uses all of his energy to get up and goes into the bathroom shutting the door so Jin isn't bothered before sliding across to answer the call.

'Good morning!' Taehyung chirps the same way he had every morning when the two were at school.
'Bruh, it's so early, I was asleep!' Yoongi whines, rubbing his eyes and Taehyung chuckles.
'Seriously? We're getting ready to head off to Jungkook's dorm already.'
'Oh uhh, do we need to be there at any time specifically, I don't even know what we're doing today.'
'Ah NOW I've got your attention!'
'Ya shut up and give me the plan'
Taehyung laughs again at his impatient best friend but continues.
'Well today, we arranged to go to the nearby mall and spend most of the day there'
'Shopping... Wow... Typical' yoongi sarcastically smiles. Even though they were on the phone, Taehyung could picture hie face and rolls his own eyes in response.

'Hold on, but that's not all... Trust me, I'd get bored shopping ALL day but that's not why I suggested we go... I have a plan... ' yoongi can hear his tone creeping with a devious smile. He knows this isn't going to be good.
'Oh my god, what is it this time? And it's got something to do with me hasn't it? Please let this be good'
'Aish, hear me out... So... Well here's my plan... '
There's silence over the line for a few seconds and yoongi can hear Taehyung breathing heavily just to tease him.
'Oh my god!! Just SAY IT' yoongi groans.
'Okay fine fine well here's the thing, me, namjoon and jimin, well last night we've been discussing a few things.. And well...it's about time you got laid.'
Yoongi takes a minute to actually process what he'd just heard and his face drops.

'WHAT THE FU-' he clamps a hand over his mouth remembering Jin who was still in the main room. He didn't need him hearing about his business.
'What the fuck??! Wha-why have you even been discussing that, let alone think of it!' He whisper shouts. Taehyung laughs.
'Oh PLEASE, don't act like you don't think about it yourself. '
Yoongi goes quiet and blushes a deep shade of red shaking his head at the thought.
'See, you've gone silent. I knew it. Hey, don't be embarrassed I mean yeah it's weird that your best friend is talking about you having sex with your boyfrie-'
'Yes I get it!' Yoongi cuts him off not wanting to hear the whole sentence.
'Just, what... How on earth have you got a PLAN for this, and I swear to God if this is bad, I'm not even gonna-'
'So you're actually considering it! I knewww itttttt, I bet you've been waiting ages for this'
'SHUT UP!! I'm only considering it because every plan you and that boyfriend of yours came up with for me actually worked out quite well, don't get too ahead of yourself and just tell me the goddamn plan!'
'Impatient much but okay, so we go to the mall. We split up, you, me and Jimin. Namjoon will distract the others to go somewhere else. Now, if we're gonna get you laid by Jungkook-'
Yoongi blushes and swallows hearing his best friend talk. He made it sound so casual. Probably because he'd already done 'it' with Namjoon ages ago, it was normal for him but to Yoongi, he acted like a little girl with his crush just being around jungkook.
'-We're going to make sure this is perfect' taehyung continues.
'Define perfect... ' yoongi swallows into the phone.

'Well here's the thing. It's gonna be your first time, not his, we know that but he's wanted you for soooo long' taehyung drags out the 'so'. Yoongi blushes even darker.
'What do you mean??' He replies back.
'Oh please, he literally undresses you with his eyes when we meet up, god he's going crazy trying to control his hormones, you should honestly pay more attention' taehyung laughs and yoongi covers his face in embarrassment.
'So... Just to tease him even more and to make this just an incredible night both of you will remember, well, me and Jimin, we thought it'd be a good idea to... Buy some... Things.... Certain lingerie maybe-'
'Wait you want to WHAT?? '
'Yoongi, I know it's embarrassing to talk about with your friends but you have to trust me on this. I know better than you and I know what you need to do to make this special. Plus, don't you want your first time to be like... Incredible!'
Yoongi thinks about it. It was true, he literally knew nothing about this and after hearing about his boyfriend's... Desires for him, he doesn't want to let him down because of his own poor knowledge. He groans knowing he's actually going to go along with Taehyung's plan.