Chapter Twenty Seven

Before I begin, just wanted to say, thanks for over 500 reads! Really, my sad ass appreciates it a lot :]

Back to the story now

The next day at school:
So what exactly do couples do? Yoongi thinks as he walks down the hallways, receiving the odd congrats on his way down. Am I supposed to say anything different to him... Touch him? In a not pervert way!! But uhh I don't know. I never payed much attention to TaeJoon, I wish I had now to be honest. Uhmmmm. He walks into the common room where his group usually hung out in the mornings. Taehyung, Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook were there. He locks eyes immediately with Jungkook and feels his face heat up from the dark glare he received. He walks over and sits next to his boyfriend but Jungkook pulls him onto his lap.

'Better' he mumbles into Yoongi's neck, kissing it lightly. Yoongi flutters his eyes open and shut, loving the feeling and clings onto Jungkook, breathing heavily.
'Some people are still single!' Jimin pouts whilst looking at the two couples. Taehyung laughs and starts talking to him while the other couple just continues. Yoongi didn't mind Jungkook's clinginess at all and likes it in fact. Jungkook starts gently licking and biting his neck.
'A-agh~' yoongi whines into the other's hair.
Jungkook smiles against his neck and continues.
'W-what are you ngh, doing-' yoongi asks, getting cut off by his own whines.
'Just marking you a bit,so you're fully mine' the other casually replies and pulls away pleased at the marks on the other's neck and the noises coming from his boyfriend's mouth that he knew were only for his ears.

'You did not seriously just give him hickeys in the common room... Right in front of our virgin eyes' Taehyung speaks up.
'And?'
'I-nevermind, I knew this would happen, continue' taehyung laughs waving a hand at them. Yoongi blushes and cuddles into Jungkook who smiles and puts his arms around him.

'Cute' Jimin whispers to the other two who smile.

It was funny to see how the two had gone form playful teasing and competition between each other to sudden lovers but they still playfully fought of course but there was a clear feeling of love in the air. It was quite a transition for the others to get used to but they did easily. They became the most popular couple in the school just overnight and most people were supportive. It's a pretty diverse school so there's nothing against boysxboys or girlsxgirls (in an ideal world :') however, Some weren't supportive but only because they were jealous themselves.

At lunch, Jungkook spots the back of Yoongi's head moving towards the canteen. He grins and weaves through the crowd to reach his petite boyfriend. When he does, he grabs his waist and pulls him backwards so his back hits his chest. The other's breath hitches as he feels the strong familiar grip.
'We're going somewhere else' Jungkook says into his ear before biting his earlobe gently and pulling them through the crowd, yoongi, flustered the entire time. They reach the exit and go outside onto the outdoor bench area.

'Soo.... What's up?' Yoongi asks, grinning.
'Nothing much, just wanted to get away with you' jungkook smiles, rubbing his hand over the other's knuckles. Yoongi blushes and looks at their hands.
'I do have one question though'
Yoongi jerks his head up.
'Mhm, go on' he says slowly
'Well, how long did you like me for, you know before we started dating?' jungkook asks whilst looking into Yoongi's eyes.
'U-uhm, it's uhh embarrassing..' yoongi shies away with an uneasy smile.
'I won't judge, I mean we're together now anyway, it doesn't matter'
'Yeah but.. I-its still embarrassing!' Yoongi pouts.
'I PROMISE I won't make fun of you ever, and we can forget about it right after, I'm just curious'
Yoongi thinks about it. The way Jungkook had talked things out made him relax and realise it's not TOO bad so he sighs and nods.
'Well uhh... Do you want to know when I liked you first or when I FIGURED I liked you because... They tend to vary' yoongi says with a crooked smile. Jungkook smiles back lovingly.
'Say when you figured out and then you can explain the rest from there'
'Okay well uhh... The first time I acknowledged my feelings was at Hoseok's party.. '
'So that's why you were so quiet that night' jungkook does a big 'ohhhh' and laughs at the thought.
'You still remember?' Yoongi is surprised he'd remembered such small details.
'Of course I do!'
Yoongi blushes and smiles at the other's carefulness.
'So uhh, when did you first LIKE me though?'
'Okay now THIS is the embarrassing one' yoongi looks at his hand, still in Jungkook's. Jungkook takes both of his hands in his own and runs his fingers over his palms reassuringly.
'PROMISE you won't make fun!'
'I would never, baby' yoongi blushes at the pet name and sucks in a deep breath of air.