Chapter Twenty Eight

Time passed by, the couple still thrived. Of course they had their odd argument but resolved it easily everytime not being able to stay away from each other. Their friends adored the couple yet playfully got annoyed as they were like...far too into each other. Always touching under the table, making cheesy jokes and just being too adorable. They date all through to the end of the year and all through the next year until it is eventually time for Jungkook's year group to leave school and start life in the big world.

The couple work it through and Jungkook goes to study in a good university not too far away. He still visits yoongi after school when he can and at weekends but not as much as before. Yoongi fully understands as the boy is in a good university now and has many exams so he isn't angry or annoyed with him at all. If it were the other way round he knows he'd have done the same. This is what made the couple thrive through even being apart. They understood each other.

Yoongi leaves school the next year and goes to a different university but a few hours away. They chat online or facetime as much as they can, still maintaining a good relationship even though it was a long distance one. What about the rest of the group? They all stay in touch. Taehyung and Namjoon went to study arts together in an art college, Jimin went with those two to the same college but studies a different field. Hoseok went to the same University as Jungkook and the two remain best friends and Jin was ready going to the one Yoongi was about to start at so them two keep in close touch and are actually roomates after hearing they were in the same uni. Everything seems to work fine. Sure they are all a few hours away from each other but they all have at least one friend with them and the group does meet up once every one or two months.

Quick Instagram chapter to give an idea of what it's like during Yoongi's first year at uni. I'll do less comments bc it'll take too long 😂

Seokjinwwh

Liked by _JeonJungkook_ and 1,476 othersSeokJinwwh Look what just got dropped off at my dorm? Did somebody order a freshman around here? @minyoongi

SeokJinwwh Look what just got dropped off at my dorm? Did somebody order a freshman around here?
@minyoongi._

Comments
_JeonJungkook_  PAH baby looks like he's tired already and he's just arrived on campus 😂💖🥺
minyoongi._  @_JeonJungkook_ I am already tired tho-
_JeonJungkook_  @minyoongi._ 🥺💖
ParkJmn0  omg yeah, Yoongi starts uni this year doesn't he? They grow up so fast 😭

ktaehyungx