♮5

3rd Person

3rd Person

"Jaerin-ah did you find her? I searched the 2nd floor she's not here". Doyeon said as she talked to Jaerin on the call.

"No unnie , Let's hope atleast someone does". Jaerin answered from the other side and then she hung up.

"Where did she go, should I go help someone else"? Doyeon said to herself.

"I'll do that". She(Doyeon) said to herself and as she entered the elevator.

(A/N:IM ON A HELLAVATOR, okay sorry I had to)

"Hmm which floor should I go on, 6, 10, 13, 14--- YES LETS GO ON THE 14TH FLOOR". She said to herself and pressed the floor 14 .
(Time skip to the 14th floor)

"Hmm I wonder who was on that floor, WAIT FLOOR 14 FLOOR 14, ITS ONE OF THOSE FLOORS, please let it be one of the girls ".

"Its been a while 14th floor, you look just the same, harmless, guess no one knows what happened here". Doyeon said when the doors of the elevator opened. It did look harmless for any random person, but it always haunted doyeon. No matter how much she tried avoiding the 14th floor, she would always end up here. More specifically infront of room 1408.

Doyeon pulls out the master key and opens the room. Dusty as ever, it didn't look like anyone ever stayed here. Walking inside closing the door. Talking to the empty room and its furniture.

"How are you doing without me, you left me here without even knowing or telling me. Why did I ever trust you". Doyeon said in an angry voice picking up a hair brush that was on the floor throwing to towards the glass, shattering it into pieces.

Tears rolling down her honey skin. Audible sobs were heard, she was broken by the memory attached with this floor and this room.

She wanted it to be erased forever from her memory but it wasn't possible even if she tried.

The only thing she could do at the moment was sit there and cry all the pain out. Past evocations running through her mind. Her sorrow couldn't be described even though she never showed her sadness although she was breaking inside.

"What's the point of living this way, I should just end it all here". Doyeon muttered as she walked towards the balcony.

She looked towards the door one last time before standing on the railing counting before she actually jumps off.

"Bye world it was okay seeing you, I hope someone misses me even though no will notice, please give the girls a happy life , Tell them That I'm thankful of all the love they have ever given me". Doyeon said giving her final words.