♮15

"Rim-rim wake up"

"Rim-rim wake up". Chenle gently shaked her shoulders for the 6th time.

"Yah Zhong Chenle stop".

Chenle let out a loud sigh. "Okay fine atleast get on my back".

Yerim nodded, getting up and Koala hugging Chenle. "Y-yah I said my back".

Their faces inches away from each other but yerim was too sleepy to realise that.

"Hmm sorry lele". Yerim got down and went behind him. Chenle chuckled at her actions. Yerim changed into a small quiet baby when she was drunk. Totally opposite to when she is sober.

Chenle bent down a little so she could get on his back. After 5 minutes of bending down Chenle realised Yerim wasn't even standing there.

"Yah Choi Yerim where did you go now". Chenle whined standing up, his eyes searching for Yerim.

The moon shone bright, stars scattered across the sky. The park was quiet and peaceful. Every thing a normal human would like.

Chenle's eyes brightened up at the thought of stars and sky.

He spent years being isolated from the world, he repeated the same cycle everyday- waking up, going to school, coming back to abusive parents, sleeping. He felt like a lone star in the daylight, not visible to anyone .His life was a mess until jisung came in frame.  Jisung unlike him had sweet and caring parents, those who would pay attention to him. They would call him over time to time after finding out about his parents.He felt safe and more importantly he felt loved. He found the calmness of night and the importance of himself.

Chenle no longer felt like a lonely star in the daylight after he met his best friends.

In the tranquility of the night there was sudden thunder that hit the sky.

Chenle was kind of confused and scared by the sudden noise. the whether app didn't show any chance of Thunder and lighting this week. That's why him and yerim chose this day.

Shortly after the loud noise there was a scream. Chenle being him followed the voice.

"YAH CHOI YERIM THERE YOU ARE". Chenle screamed from behind yerim. Her eyes widened giving him signs to not scream but did Chenle understand that. No.

"WHAT"? He screamed yet again getting closer to her. He was some steps away from her when he noticed the direction Yerim was looking at before he screamed.

The violet Hyewon stood there but what caught his eye more was Jisung standing in a corner looking absolutely terrified.

"YO HYEWON WHY ARE YOUR EYES VIOLET"? Yerim's eyes widened once again. She pulled Chenle behind a bush keeping a hand over his mouth, hoping Hyewon didn't notice them.

"Whft aRf you doifng". Chenle let out a bunch of incoherent words. As much as yerim wanted to laugh, right now wasn't the time to.

She moved her hand from his mouth, signalling him to keep quiet and not ask any questions. That definitely didn't stop him from asking though.

"Why are we hiding"?

"Hyewon shouldn't find us here".

"Whyyyyy~". Chenle said in a cute voice, no matter how low he'd make his voice go, Hyewon still heard it.

"Oh shit". Those were Yerim's words before Hyewon found the 2 of them.

Yerim got ready to perform reverse hypnosis and chenle hid behind her.

"Hyewon stop right there".

Hyewon's eyes screamed dangerous. Yerim didn't want Chenle to get hurt so she had to do it. Even though it may hurt her.

Yerim bought her hand up as a orange light went right through the centre of her forehead. The power was strong and it made Yerim weaker and weaker.

Hyewon's body collapsed on the floor the violet effect leaving her body as a deep purple haze surrounded her.

Yerim started coughing uncontrollably. It didn't matter on how weak she was now. She dragged herself towads Jisung who stood a little far from the scene.

She pulled him down by his collar. "I-i saw it all". She whispered in his ear with her shaky voice.

"I trusted y-you". With all strength Yerim had left in her, she did it.

She slapped him.

There was a silence after. It was broken by yerim coughing out blood. Her nose started bleeding.

Chenle took out his phone looking at the situation.

___________________________________

Leee MoRk

Hyung, I don't know why Renjun hyung called earlier but you all have to come here.

What happened chenle? Where are you?

Yerim is coughing blood and having a nose bleed ,at the brink of blacking out.Hyewon is unconscious and Jisung well he is too shocked. We're at the park near the hospital. Please come quick hyung I don't really know what to do.

I'm coming just don't panic. Okay chenle? 

Yes hyung.

___________________________________

"Yah Park jisung what did you do". Chenle was kinda angry, looking at Yerim's act towards jisung it must've have been something really bad.

"I d-don't know Chenle. I don't know what took over me".

"I just know that I messed up really bad". Jisung muttered.

 Jisung muttered