♮𝟏

Hyewon

Hyewon

Thank God there isn't much people at the reception today. Its really hard to deal with them.

Specially yesterday, it was all soo rushed. Thank God Jae and Doyeon Unnie handled them.

"Tringgg Tringg"

Someone new is here for the stay. Gotta deal with them and luckily today all of us are at the reception so one of us wouldn't have to get our mood fucked up.

I felt the presence of them in front of reception table.

"How may I help You" I said without even sparing a glance cause I have to sign many papers.

"We need the uniforms"
My head shot up seeing 7 guys around our age standing there.

I was going to respond , lets say Jae was way quicker and this will lead to no good.

"Are You dumb or are You dumb. Who The Fuck asks for uniforms at a Hotel , here you book a room , stay here for a while and then freaking leave"
Jae responded particularly saying it to the pinkish haired guy well because he was the one who asked for it.

In this while I heard soft chatting I turned my head just to see Lia and The other guy talking. I swear this girl is way too friendly.

"We are gonna work here , any problems?" The pink haired guy answered.

"Definitely yeah" Jae wasn't taking it. She literally hated the guy just by looking at his face. As much as she wanted to wipe that smirk of his face , she just doesn't want to make a scene.

"You know you still have to give a interview to work here" Yuri unnie Calmly said.

"We did and we even passed the interview" A short Blonde haired guy said.

"Jeno come here with the papers" and the guy from earlier who was talking to Lia came running and gave us the papers.

"Umm okay I'll give you guys your hotel dorm keys , you guys will have to live here , I don't accept no's. I'll call you guys after I go through the papers , so meet me at the Office Room" I said and walked away with the papers also giving a sign to Doyeon Unnie to give them the dorm keys.

This is Gonna be Hectic.

___________________________________

First chapter woohooo. Dreamies aren't completely introduced yet they will be introduced one by one in the upcoming chapters.
Also the age goes like:
Doyeon
Yuri
Hyeri
Yerim
Hyewon
Jae
Lia

There ages dont match to the dreamies but Hyewon and Jae are the same age and Lia is 7 months younger. All of Them Are Younger than them except that Doyeon,Yuri and Hyeri are older than Chenle and Jisung. Yerim , Hyewon, Jae , Lia and Chenle , Jisung are the same Age.