♮22

"RISE AND SHINE PEOPLE

"RISE AND SHINE PEOPLE." Hyewon yelled from the kitchen, loud enough to make everyone snap out of their deep sleep.

It was 10 in the morning and Hyewon was an early bird along with Jaemin, Jisung and Yuri. Being kind enough Jaemin and Hyewon decided to cook breakfast for everyone and to somewhat lift up the mood after what happened the night before.

[Last Night]

"Weren't you the one who told me to be careful with my words, am I the only one who is supposed to follow that?"
"I might be robot to you. A mere irrelevant robot with no feelings."

The atmosphere surrounding them was awfully silent, heavy— almost suffocating. Everyone took time to process his words. Hyeri stared at him; no signs of any guilt or regret in her eyes.

The silence was broken by the door bell's sound.

"8 Large Pizzas with 2 bottles of Soft Drinks for Min Jaerin?" The delivery guy said handing over the boxes to Yerim and Jeno, who opened the door.

"Ugh finally. Let's eat everyone I'm starving."

"I don't have an appetite." Haechan answered, walking towards the door and leaving the bungalow.

"Should we follow him?" Lia Questioned, not exactly sure on what to do.

"I think we should give him some space. He'll be back in an hour or so." Renjun replied and kept glasses for everyone to drink the fizzy drink in.

"I hope he's not too hurt." Jaemin whispered to himself knowing how upset he looked earlier.

Stuffing his hands inside his pocket as he wandered along side the beach. The Sea shimmered in the moonlight, stars scattered across the sky. It was a relaxing scenery, the stars and the moon comforted him.

The calming sound of the waves and the faint music was heard, along with the sound of his steps.

He wondered why he was upset over Hyeri calling him annoying. Not like it was the first time someone did.

Humming to himself, he walked and walked till he couldn't walk any further. It was midnight by now and he didn't plan on going back anytime soon, he wanted to sort out his thoughts before heading back.

Leaving his discharged phone on the Sand, Haechan laid down, placing his hands under his head.

Lonely under the wide and starry sky, he kind of hoped that he had company. He felt like talking his worries out to someone but again he didn't want to seem clingy.

"So I'm not the only one alone here."

Upon hearing a new voice, Haechan sat up and turned his head around. As if his wish was heard, a 5'4 girl stood behind him, dressed comfortably in sweatpants and a t-shirt, her hair tied into a loose ponytail.