♮23

"A tide that is taking me under."

Pathetic

Pathetic.

Absolutely Pathetic.

She was surrounded by the dark fog of the Unfair World. Separated from the one thing she absolutely adored at a young age.

It broke her but she still managed to stay strong to reunite again, one day.

"There are rumours that she killed her family, stay at a safe distance from her."

"How are filthy disgusting creatures like her even allowed to  attend school."

"They say it was an argument related to drugs and she got angry and stabbed her father on his eyes multiple times with a pair of Scissors. It caused an immediate death."
"What about her mom and her siblings?"

"Her mother tried to run for her life with the rest of her children but she cut her artery and she bled to death. We don't know what happened to the sibling or maybe siblings though."

"Why don't the police arrest her?"

"They say they don't have enough proof to arrest her."

"What?! Looks like someone paid them because all suspicions point in her direction."

"Yeah I know. Let's just stay away from her"

"I have no interest in getting close to a psychopath who happens to be a murderer as well."

Murderer.

Psychopath.

Filthy disgusting creature.

Die.

Die.

Die.

"Noona wake up." Hyeri squinted her eyes to the bright light coming from the windows. Her hair sticking everywhere from her face to her pillow.

"Jisung."

"You're the last one to wake up. Freshen up quickly or there will be no breakfast left for you." Jisung said and opened the window.