♮13

"Y-you ONLY IF YOU HADN'T BEEN SO SENSITIVE TO GO HIDE AND CRY, THIS ALL WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED

"Y-you ONLY IF YOU HADN'T BEEN SO SENSITIVE TO GO HIDE AND CRY, THIS ALL WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED. THEY WOULDN'T HAVE KISSED AND HYUNG WOULDN'T HAVE TO GO MISSING AND THEN UNDER SURGERY. ALL BECAUSE OF YOU JAEMIN HYUNG WENT INTO COMA".

"You knew all along the fact Hyung was in coma and you didn't tell me, this clearly shows how its your mistake.YOU ARE THE FUCKING REASON HE IS IN COMA HYEWON, only if you hadn't been a overly sensitive girl, none of this would happen".

"What are you gonna do, Use your powers at me. GO AHEAD I DONT GIVE A FUCK. It maybe runs in your blood".

"That's it Jisung DON'T FUCKING BRING MY FAMILY INTO THIS, how much do you even know about me huh? You don't know what's the reason of me being sensitive over that topic".

"YOU FUCKING DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM FEELING".

"You fucking don't know my past, Park Jisung".

The lighting struck the sky, the loud noise made jisung shudder. That clearly didn't stop him from provoking her.

"Are you gonna strike me with the lightning. Okay then go ahead, don't be a coward".

The words that came out of his mouth like bullets that hit her chest. Her emotions were taking full control over her. At some point she really believed that it was her fault.

Hyewon's powers were uncontrollably strong by now, Jisung could be seriously injured by the smallest touch of her powers.

"Jisung Go".

"I won't".

"JISUNG JUST FUCKING GO". Hyewon's eyes turned into a deep Violet shade. "Just g-go".

Jisung walked back till his body hit the wall at the end, he watched her suffer in pain. He shot the words without giving them a thought.

Hyewon's body was trembling. Her head was hurting, her legs and hands were hurting and the one that hurt the most was her heart. The veins on her neck popped up.

No one could ever stop the purple eyed Hyewon. Not Jaerin, Not Minjun, not even her own Grandpa. She was always put under reverse hypnosis or given sleep pills to stop. She hated her powers because they were harmful.

One trembled in Pain while the other trembled in Guilt.

⇴❁

"NO CHENLE DEFINITELY NOT ON THAT ROLLER COASTER". Yerim screamed with all her might which was followed by Chenle's famous Dolphin laugh, catching alot of people's attention.

So far Chenle and Yerim's Little 'Date' was going fairly well. They got scolded now and then but that didn't dampen the spirit.

Chenle was currently trying to make Yerim agree for the Roller Coaster, which looked really scary.