♮12

"Konichiwa bitch"

"Konichiwa bitch". Hyewon opened the door literally yelling with Jisung behind her.

"Annyeong Jae". Jisung quietly said and sat down.

"Hi Jisung". Jaerin said ignoring Hyewon's existence.

"i'M hUrT. WHAT HAPPENED TO BROS BEFORE HOES JAE".

"Over dramatic ass". Jaerin laughed at her best friend whining about it to jisung. Boy looked so awkward.

"Hye stop you're scaring him".

"Am not. Right Jisunggg". Hyewon screamed right into Jisung's ear, startling him for life.

"I think I'm deaf".

The three of them laughed together, Hyewon and Jisung spent alot of time with Jaerin just so she doesn't feel alone and also for diverting Jisung and Jaerin's mind from Jaemin.

Jaerin's condition had improved alot over the past month.According to Jaerin it was because of Hyewon's Mom's soup that she always drank. She had been recently shifted from a wheelchair to crutches.

As for Jaemin, well he was still in coma with tubes connected to his body. He had shown not a single movement ever since. Just like the doctors had declared that he had a less chance of waking up and they should probably remove him from the machines, Mark requested for it to stay a little longer since he had hope.

He often spent time with Jaemin talking to him and stuff. Mark hardly ate anything and Doyeon had to force him to go back to the hotel ,shower, eat and come back.

Mark, Doyeon and Hyewon stayed at the hospital most of the time while the rest of them were at the hotel. Jisung had asked to see Jaemin multiple times but they always made excuses.

"Should I sneak in once"?It won't be much anyway, I'll just see him and hug him". Jisung said to himself wearing his cap and mask.

Walking down to room 127, which he asked the nurse for.

"124-125-126- YES 127". People and nurses around eyed him and told him to keep it low.

Jisung peeked in seeing Jaemin peacefully lay on the hospital bed, He quietly said the door and entered the room. The room had a moderate temperature. He went on and pulled a chair from the side and sat beside Jaemin, holding his hand and kinda shaking him to wake him up.

"Hyungggg stop acting".

No reply.

"AhHh hyung come on I had to go through so much to sneak in here".

Again there was a silence following his words.

Jisung looked around the room and found a file. A file he shouldn't have seen.

Jisung picked it up, it was Jaemin's reports he read them till the last page where it said

"....and patient Na Jaemin is Hence in a Coma". Jisung read out loud.