16♮

Hyewon woke up in cold sweat

Hyewon woke up in cold sweat. She had a nightmare, yet again. Her nightmares became so frequent that seeing more joyful dreams was rare. She had tried everything to stop them, nothing ever worked.

Hyewon being the girl she was, she never told anyone about her nightmares. She always thought that nightmares come from past sins and according to her she deserved it.

From the day she was born, Hyewon blamed herself for anything that happened surrounding her.

"You're finally awake". Lia entered the room with some food in a tray. "Doyeon unnie made your and Yerim unnie's favourite food, don't you dare say no to it".

"Lia, what happened why am I in a hospital bed"?

"Well, you should first eat. I don't really know either so like Hyeri unnie will come and explain". Lia said and shoved food in Hyewon's mouth before she could ask more questions.

⇴❁

"Jisung-ah what happened earlier". Jeno had asked the same question again and again and he would continue to ask until jisung answered him.

"Hyung I don't remember". Jisung hesitated and it didn't go unnoticed by Jeno.

"You're clearly lying, just tell us it would make it easier for everyone".

"I-i-i-i SOMETHING TOOK OVER ME HYUNG, I just don't remember  what I did or say". Jeno sighed, he wasn't really sure but he did trust Jisung.

"I just feel like you're telling the truth, so okay. I'll let you see Jaemin once today".

Some moments from earlier flashed before his eyes. "Hyung why didn't you tell me"?

"What do you mean Jisung"?

"You didn't tell me, none of you guys did".

"What are you talking about Jisung, I don't really understand".

"You guys didn't tell me that Jaemin Hyung was in coma".

⇴❁

"Yerim-Ahhhhh please eat". Chenle was yelling In dolphin, even though yerim found it funny she had to control her laughs when Nurse Kun was scolding Chenle for screaming inside a hospital.

"Chenle for the last time This is a hospital". Kun explained for the 6th time.  Chenle just nodded and pushed Kun out of the room.

"Will you now eat, please"? Chenle pouted. "Yeah Sure, just don't talk to me".

"YAHHHHHHHHH". Chenle whined yet again.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD CHENLE I'LL FUCKING THROW YOU OUT THAT WINDOW IF YOU SCREAM AGAIN". Kun slammed the door shut.

"Yeah you better not scream again lele". Yerim laughed, drinking the hot tea which obviously burned her tongue.

"A a a a h a a h a h". Yerim tried fanning her tongue. "hUH? What are you saying yerim? Can you be a little more clearer".

"W a a h t e r r r".

"Oh should I drink water?okay". Chenle took a sip from the bottle kept and Yerim just scoffed in disbelief.

"What do i do n-". Yerim pulled chenle down by his collar smashing her lips on his, fluttering her eyes close in the process. He just stared at her not wanting to push away. After some good minutes they finally pulled out.

"Do it again". Chenle accidentally blurted out and quickly covered his mouth with his hand.

"OHhh did little Lele like it". She smirked and made a smooching face while winking.

"Maybe I did". Chenle hovered over her and whispered into her ear sending signals throughout her body.

"O-okay".

"Aww is little rim-rim shy all of a sudden". Now it was Chenle's turn to tease her.

"Shut the fuck up before I kick you". "Do it yerim, I dare you".

And right now chenle was screaming because Yerim actually pushed him onto the floor.

"Chenle I give you 5 seconds to run out of the hospital before I fucking kill you". Kun barged into the room all frustrated.

"Thanks Kun, I'll buy you something later for this". Yerim laughed at chenle running for his life.

⇴❁

Mark and Doyeon sat on the couch looking at Jaerin holding Jaemin's hand while sleeping. They smiled to themselves.They were still feeling guilty of what happened even though it wasn't in their hands but Can we stop humans from feeling guilty? No.

Just staring at them Mark noticed something. Jaemin's hand just made a movement but he just assumed it was a hallucination.

This time doyeon noticed the movement but unlike Mark she didn't think it was a illusion or hallucination, his hand actually made movement.

"Mark, Jaemin's hand. It just moved". Doyeon shook Mark and he looked over to see another movement.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD LET ME CALL THE DOCTOR". Mark just ran out of the door catching ALOT of attention. Doyeon just smiled at what Jaerin did.

"DOCTOR KIM, DOCTOR BYUN HIS HAND MADE A MOVEMENT". Mark shouted and the doctors grinned running towards the room Jaemin was in.

"YAH Mark this is a hospital I know you're happy but some people here are still not in the best condition". Doctor Irene said handing over some reports to Doctor Sana. "But I hope Jaemin is doing better now".

Mark was about to laugh when doyeon quickly pulled him inside and bowed to the 2 others.

"Taehyung how about you explain". Baekhyun said with a warm smile.

"He is currently stable and might wake up in some hours, he would likely feel some pain when he wakes up  so give him painkillers and we will come back after he wakes up for some tests". Taehyung explained.

"Thank you so much Taehyung and Baekhyun Hyung we really appreciate it". Mark was so happy. He was grateful that he kept hope in Jaemin. He also hoped that things would be better from now on. Oh how wrong was he.

After all nothing went right with the hotel and its past.

Hi ya'll I'm soo sorry for the late and small update.

Would you all like

Smaller updates every 2 days

Or

Longer updates every 6 days.