♮8

"Why would he even come here, wasn't this place abandoned years ago"?

"It was but he is attached to this place".

"Hmm what is it, do you know the reason"?

"Its not my place to tell you Hyewon".

"Oh right, I'm sorry". Hyewon apologised. Renjun and her had come to the venue, where tons of shows were held, but soon it was abandoned.

"I'll check in the dressing and makeup rooms". Renjun instructed.

"I'll check by the seats". Hyewon said walking around, checking below all the seats.

Meanwhile Jaemin, who wasn't sure why he was hurt by Jaerin's words, had come to his mom for asking why. He stood infront of Columbarium, no matter what Jaemin had always looked forward to his mom for any advice he needed.

He was 10 when his mom was killed in a firing during a piano show.

Since then Jaemin, never really got close to anyone except the dreamies. He thought anyone who he would get close to would end up like his mom.

He gathered up the courage to step inside and talk to his mom.

"Annyeong eomma, how are you doing in heaven, I hope you're happier there. I always wanted to join you, I even tried to kill myself numerous times but everytime I remembered your words and kept myself from doing it. I really miss you. Why did you leave me alone here? Why did you leave me alone in this cruel world".

Jaemin said as he slid down against the wall, tears running down non stop.

He really missed his mom.

➳♡

"Jeno-ssi did you find anyone of them yet"?

"No :( ".

"It's okay, lets head back to the meeting room".

"Oh Lia-ssi umm if you don't mind can you show me around here"?

"Oh SURE, where do we start"

Lia linked her arms with Jeno's pulling him towards the elevator.

He blushed.

<_^_^_^_>

"YAAH LEE HAECHAN, STOP MESSING AROUND". Yerim clearly annoyed shouted at Donghyuck, who clearly didn't know the consequences Jaerin and Jaemin would face if they didn't find them.

"Not like something would actually happen to them, its all a myth Yerim-ah".

"Myth, huh? Don't speak without thinking Lee Donghyuck. Find them yourself then, not a big deal anyway". Yerim said, her eyes glossy as she started walking away.

"Y-yah Yerim-ah, Sorry. I'll help you find them, don't cry please".

"Hmm,apology accepted". Yerim said running off with him trying to catch.

_/_/_/_/_/__\_\_\_\_\_

"Renjun, HERE I THINK SOMEONE WAS HERE". Hyewon practically yelled, her voice echoed in the venue.

"Renjun"? She called again, no response.

Hyewon ran towards the makeup rooms checking if he was there.

"Renjun-ah where are you"? She shouted once said.

"I dont think I would call you this but oppa where are you"?

"Uh yeah I'll check there" Hyewon ran towards the storage room, kicking open the door, her eyes widened at the sight.

Renjun on the floor unconscious, with a photo in his hand?

"Shit its working, she started it".

Hyewon patted Renjun's cheek, maybe if he wakes up that way.

"Great I'll have to use my powers after so long".

Hyewon lifted her hand up, a green-ish blue flame lit up on top of her hand. Her Eyes turning the same colours as the flame.

The flame turns into a ball, pictures passing one by one, till one picture. The First ever time she used her powers. She saved a boy, her first friend. The pictures stopped running through the ball, stuck on one face, Her first friend, Her first love, Minjun-Ahn Minjun.

Hyewon fell down on her knees. She didn't want to be reminded of her past, specially him.

"H-hyewon-ah, are you okay"? Renjun said in a weak voice as he tried to stand up but miserably failed at it.

"Oh-h yes I'll help you wait a minute".

As Hyewon was helping Renjun, she noticed a photo of a lady in her late 30s and a little boy. She didn't want to ask as it must be personal to him.

"Let's go back to the hotel, we'll come back tomorrow". Hyewon said helping Renjun up the stairs.

Renjun called a cab, while they were waiting on the pavement.

"Hyewon-ah why were you crying earlier"?

Hyewon didn't answer instead she raised her hand up bringing back the Green-ish blue ball, pictures running through them again as she closed her eyes not wanting to see it again.

Renjun watched those photos of Hyewon saving people, till the last photo of a boy. She closed her palm into a fist.

Renjun understood it all just by looking at the boy in the picture. He wasn't sure of what happened to him, but he was sure that The Boy was someone special to her.

"I'm sorry Hyewon-ah" Renjun engulfed her into a hug. She sobbed the vision of him flowing like a river in her mind, clutching on his t-shirt.

"I-i just can't forget h-him" She said, head hurting from all the memories.

"Its okay Hyewonie"

"Hyewonie"? Hyewon laughed at newly made nickname.

"Yah atleast I tried".

"Hmm hmm, I like it".

Filler chapter

Filler chapter. How are we currently feeling?