♮𝟐

Jae

Jae

Its weird. How can this be possible? Wonnie hasn't allowed Male Employees for years ever since 'That' Happened.

What concerns me more is that, she allowed them to stay here, that hasn't happened in 5 years.

I have to confront her about this , but should I? She may have her reasons.

I just don't want history to repeat itself here. She was Hurt and I couldn't do anything.

She really can't leave this place either. Even Though this place took so much from her , it hurt her so much yet she doesn't bother to leave this shit and live normally.

"YAH You, Tell us where the office room is" I look up to see that pinkish haired guy. I swear I wanna punch him in the face but Jae CONTROL.

"Its Jae-rin to you and Why should I tell you where it is you have eyes to read the board and map there" I point to where the map was.

He was gonna speak again but someone between them cut him off.

"Jaemin Hyung, stop we'll ask ourselves, Sorry Jaerin-ssi we'll try our best to stop Jaemin Hyung, I'm Chenle Btw"

"Oh its okay atleast you know how to Apologise unlike him and The office room is the first room to the left in the main Corridor , also call me Jae."

"Thank You Jae-ssi."

With that they left with that Jaemin Guy Glaring at me.

I sat again scrolling through my phone , hoping no one comes and annoys her anymore.

"JAE , HAVE YOU SEEN HYEWON, SHE IS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN."

I saw Hyeri Unnie Running towards me , telling something which I quite didn't understand.

"Unnie what wrong , Calm Down."

"Hyewon. She is Missing" Hyeri Unnie answered between breaths.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath .

I knew this would happen , Where did she go? Hyewon Hang in there im coming to find you.

(Time skip but they still didn't find her)

"WHERE THE HELL DID SHE GO
?" Yuri Unnie Said tired from all the running.

"The Hotel is way too big for us alone to find her , How about we ask those new guys for help and split up." Hyeri Unnie Suggested. I couldn't trust them but Hyewon is my priority.

"Good idea Hyeri , I'll go ask them." Doyeon Unnie Agreed and turned back to go find them but she accidentally bumped into one of them almost falling down but the one she bumped into was quick and caught her by the waist.

I heard Lia Chuckle. Doyeon Unnie straightened up , quickly glared at her and started.

"Look guys , I know its your first day but We need your help. Hyewon, I mean the girl who asked you guys at the Office room is missing , we need to find her but the hotel is way to big for the 6 of us to find her , so we need your guy's help."

"Yeah Sure , we'll help you guys" One of Them said quickly without asking the others.

"Okay everyone listen here." I gathered everyone's attention.

"As soon as anyone of you find her , call me and I'll be there. She is quite Sensitive about this so be careful. Here save my number (xx xxx xxxx)" I said and Gave those guys my number since the girls already had it.

With That we all split up , trying to Find Hyewon. I just hope she's okay.

__________________________________

OKAY SO NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA ONE OF THE DREAMIES POV. GUESS WHO ITS GONNA BE. ALSO DONT WE LOVE THE LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE 2 JAE'S. this was longer than the previous chapter and I may make longer chapters further.