♮20

"Sir, Ma'am this is the last time I will ask you to keep it low

"Sir, Ma'am this is the last time I will ask you to keep it low." The air hostess was highly annoyed by the fact Lia and Jeno kept on crying loudly at a movie they were watching when it wasn't even that sad.

"We're sorry about them." Renjun and Yuri apologised for the 6th time feeling embarrassed by the couple. "Kinda regretting giving Jisung and Hyewon our seat." They both sighed and turned back to see Lia and Jeno sleeping. "Okay that was quick." Yuri commented and Renjun nodded.

"Look all I'm saying is that Lukanette is better than adrienette." Jaerin argued and Jaemin agreed.

"Yeah no way, have you ever seen how Marinette looks at adrien and vise versa." Chenle fired back.

"sHe'S jUsT a fRiEnD." Yerim mimicked adrien and his famous line.

"Chat and Ladybug BELONG together." Hyewon Said emphasising the word 'belong'.
"You agree with me right jisung?"
"Huh?"
"Nevermind just sleep." She said and patted her shoulder signalling him to rest his head on it and he gladly did.

"At the-."Hyeri was rudely cut off by a stranger sitting in the seat infront of them.

"Adrien and Kagami are cuter than any couple out there." The stranger proudly said and everyone watched him in disbelief.

"Excuse you mister, you better take that back." Haechan stared in his eyes as the others burned holes in his body.

"Alright Alright I'm sorry." The man quietly said and sat down.

"So as I was saying before I was very rudely cut off, At the end of the day we all know Adrien and Marinette are the endgame. So don't bother shipping Lukanette and Adrigami, it's of no use."

"Agreed. They are meant to be from the starting." Jaemin said and as the rest nodded their heads in agreement.

"Don't move." Jisung mumbled holding on to Hyewon's arm.

"Aww."
"Just date already."
"My jisung is growing up."
"Let him sleep dongfuck and Yerim."
"Last picture we swear."
"No come back and sit both of you." Yerim and Donghyuck whined while the rest laughed at their actions.

"Ma'am, Sir are you guys their guardians?" The flight attendant asked Mark and Doyeon who were confused on what the flight attendant was asking them about.

"Those children over there." She said pointing at the group that was laughing.

"We're sorry, they all were probably bored we'll inform them right away." Both bowed as an apology and the flight attendant just laughed.

"It's okay kids. I understand, I was just asking if you know something they'd like to eat since getting past that one passenger is very hard. You know they keep on complaining and wasting food." The elderly woman beamed a bright smile.

"I'll go ask them." Doyeon unbuckled her seatbelt and stood up.

After explaining some things the kids would like, Mark looked at Doyeon and chuckled.

"What are you laughing at Mark?"
"Oh well it's just funny that all of them are legally adults but still children at heart. I just feel so proud now that I've seen them grow up even though I'm just a year older than Donghyuck, Jaemin, Jeno and Renjun. I feel like a dad. An Amazing Dad."
"Amazing dad huh?" Doyeon laughed lightly at his words.

"You don't know the stuff I did for them." Mark proudly said, not failing to make doyeon laugh.

"Oh really tell me about it."

"Did I ever tell you about the lollipop incident."

"I told you to sleep but you didn't listen to me." Jaemin whined and Jaerin lazily nodded clinging onto his arm.

"Hyewon help me please." Jaemin pleaded cutely.

"She isn't really fond of unescapable closed spaces, so she trys to be sleepy just so she doesn't panic. She'll be fine in sometime." Hyewon explained and pulled out her suitcase from baggage claim belt.

(I seriously don't remember what it's called, I apologise)

"Jeno can you help me with my suitcase." Lia asked with puppy eyes.

"Jeno-yahhhh can you help me with my suitcase as well." Haechan cutely asked.

"Do it yourself dumbass." Hyeri and Renjun said together, smacking his arms.

"You don't have to Jeno, we'll handle him." Jeno nodded showing an okay sign.

"Everyone has their suitcases and belongings right. Check if you have you passports, phones, handbags and all that. Make sure you aren't forgetting anything. Let me count once." Everyone nodded at Doyeon's words.

"I think we're missing 2 people here." Jisung raised his hand.

"Renjun, Yuri, Jeno, Lia, Hyeri, Jisung, Jaemin, Haechan, Hyewon, Jaerin, Chenle and Yerim. Wait Chenle, Yerim? We're missing Chenle And Yerim." Mark said counting again.

"We're here. We're here. Sorry we got distracted by the stuff at Duty Free." Yerim and Chenle came running with a bunch of bags in their hands.

"What are those?" Yuri pointed at the bags in the duo's hands.

"Oh these. We decided to buy some things for everyone." Chenle answered running out of breath.

"Okay okay let's go guys."