♮24

The sun was shining bright

The sun was shining bright. The sea was sparkling like there was glitter spread over it. The temperature was perfect and so was the sky.

It was ideal for a beach day. Let's hope it was a good day for the group as well.

"Is everyone ready?" Yuri asked and received 13 replys.

"Okay let's leave then." Hyewon Said and locked the door to the bungalow.

It was 5-6 minute walk to the beach, which seemed oddly long.

"Chenle, Yerim I have a plan but I kind of need your help for that." Lia started.

"I was planning to prank Jeno but it would be hard to execute it alone. So are you guys in?"

"We're always in for pranks."

Hyewon sensed something was off with the three and ran towards Jisung.

"Jisung bend down a little." She said with a mischievous smile on her face, which Jisung definitely  didn't like.

"Why?" He bent down a little, scared for some reason.

"I think those three over there are planning something and I'm not going get tricked again." Hyewon whispered and he just stared at her, kind of flustered because of their closeness.

Jisung pulled back a little and cleared his throat.

"And? You want me to be involved?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah obviously. We have to keep our guard up. Remember how Chenle snuck into our room and we didn't even know." Atlast Jisung had given in and let the girl be.

"We'll go get some drinks for everyone." Chenle, Yerim and Lia left giggling. This made hyewon stand up and pull Jisung along with her.

"I think they are gonna do something with the drink, let's go into the water. That way we can avoid the drinks."

"I don't want to go into the water though." Jisung responded, not wanting to get all soaked this quick.

"Fine. Then let's go to the washroom. By the time we come back they will probably finish them off."

"But what if they ask what took us so long?" He Questioned and as usual Hyewon had an excuse for that.

"Don't worry about that Jisung, I got this." Hyewon proudly said and informed Doyeon. After getting a small nod from her, they both left.

"Jaemin should we follow Hyewon? 'Cause I think we should." Jaerin asked, applying some sunscreen.

"What do I get from it?"

"How shy Jisung acts around Hyewon." Jaerin winked knowing it would get Jaemin on his feet.
"Let's go."

"Doyeon Unnie we're going to the washroom too." Jaerin yelled ran along with Jaemin to catch up with the other two.

"Don't get lost." Doyeon turned back to Mark to continue arguing in their very Canadian accents.