♮𝟑

Jisung

Jisung

The whole point of us working at a Hotel sounds soo weird but I'll not argue. We all already gave the interviews and passed.

Its gonna be our first day today. Why am I even nervous?

The Cab arrived and we were off to the location.

(Time skip to the reception)

I saw the reception and we all headed there. I just wore my earphones jamming to music not caring much of my surroundings.

I removed my earphones when we reached the receptionists. Jaemin Hyung was the first one to speak.

"We need the Uniforms."
He sounds so creepy, someone stop him already but do I care, nah.

""Are You dumb or are You dumb. Who The Fuck asks for uniforms at a Hotel , here you book a room , stay here for a while and then freaking leave."
Oof that was straight to his face , lets hope he doesn't answer anything weird back.

I turned my head to the side to see Jeno Hyung talking to one of the receptionists. Okay.Back to Jaemin Hyung and The other Receptionist arguing.

"We are gonna work here , any problems?" At this rate we are gonna get kicked out of here.

"Definitely yeah"

In between those 2 voices finally someone calmly spoke.

"You know you still have to give a interview to work here"

And then Renjun Hyung Answered saying
"Yes , we even Passed. Jeno give me the papers please."

Jeno Hyung came running and gave the papers to one of them , which I assume her name is Hyewon. Hmm Sounds Familiar, I guess its common.

"Umm okay I'll give you guys your hotel dorm keys , you guys will have to live here , I don't accept no's. I'll call you guys after I go through the papers , so meet me at the Office Room"
She said and walked off. Well okay.

We were given the dorm keys , we had a room each, So we don't have to fit in 2 in a room.

(Time Skip)

We were strolling around the hotel. I saw all those receptionists standing there , they all looked Worried?

And then one of them bumped into Mark Hyung accidentally while turning around. He caught her from falling down.

"Look guys , I know its your first day but We need your help. Hyewon, I mean the girl who asked you guys at the Office room is missing , we need to find her but the hotel is way to big for the 6 of us to find her , so we need your guy's help." The one who bumped Mark Hyung Pleaded.

"Yeah , we will help"

Okay, I'm Kinda worried too even though I dont know the reason but I'll just try my best to find her.

We spilt floors. Since there were 10 floors+the Rooftop. They told me to check the rooftop.

(Elevator Time Skip)

___________________________________

The next chapter is gonna start from Jisung Reaching the Rooftop. Also How are we feeling ??