♮𝟒

Get ready for some lovely Dovey-ish stuff in this chapter.

JisungI opened the rooftop door and started searching for Hyewon

Jisung
I opened the rooftop door and started searching for Hyewon.

.
.
.
.
.

Its been 30 mins and I still can't find her. Where THE FUCK did she go?

I was about to go back down and help other noonas and hyungs , thats when I heard soft sniffles.

I followed where the voice was coming from. It was where the water pipes were.

I went near the pipes and peeked to see if it was Hyewon.

It was Hyewon, She is sitting and

Crying?

"Hyewon-ssi , are You okay? Lets go down everyone is looking for you". I said calmly , not trying to scare her with my deep voice slowly walking towards her.

"Don't come near me" she said but i didn't bother stopping.

I went near her , bent to her because she was sitting on the floor and wrapped my hands around her , patting her back at a slow pace trying not to scare her. That's how mom always calmed me when I cried.

I guess that helped her calm down.

We sat in a comfortable silence partially hugging each other. That's when I spoke

"I'll call Jaerin-ssi , she will be here right away" reaching for my pocket to take my phone out but I stopped when Hyewon said

"Don't call her , i Don't want to feel like a burden to her, please".

"Okay I won't call her but let's go down , everyone is still searching for you" I said placing my phone back in my pocket.

She subconsciously hugged my waist tightly making me hug her too.

She rested her head on my shoulder , feeling her breath on my neck.

"Hyewon-ssi, lets go down now" I said , slowly shaking her , i guess she is asleep.

Great i have to carry her. I pick her up in a bridal style , not wanting to wake her up. She unconsciously wrapped her hands around my neck and snuggled closer to me.

A blush crept up my cheeks , her strawberry scent lingered my senses. I unknowingly gave a small smile and walked towards the elevator with Hyewon in my hands.
.
.
.
.
.

Jaemin

Well unlike others , I was just taking my time trying to find that Hyewon girl or whatever her name was.

The truth was I'm kinda still salty about that Jae girl calling me dumb and blind. Whatever it was I hate her. Try to change my mind , she is just so ANNOYING.

After 20 mins of me 'trying' to find that girl , I GAVE UP. She wasn't there , so I thought I'll just help one of the guys since she isn't on this floor.

And then something Clicked me , I don't remember who is on which floor.Great I'll just press a random floor number and hope I reach to one of them.

I closed my eyes and pressed a random number , letting the elevator let me take whichever floor I pressed on.

..

Oh looks like I'm here. I'm on the 9th floor, Let's see who i find here.

I keep walking down the aisles trying to find whoever is on this floor.

After looking around I found no one on this floor, no guests either?

Pretty weird that there aren't any guests on this floor, why would people want to stay on the 11th or 12th floor but not the 9th floor, as I was going towards the elevator , I heard a voice , it sounded kinda familiar so I went ahead and looked for the owner of the voice.

It came from one of the rooms,I'm debating on should I go in or not , I ended up going inside, cuz who cares.

"Excuse me is anybody there"I called out.

No answer.

"Hello?" I called again yet no reply.

So I decided to go inside the room just in case the person didn't hear me.

Oh there was a bed there and someone was siting on top of it.

"Excuse me sir/maam, is there anything I can do for you"?

"Yes" a hoarse voice said and I started walking closer to the bed even though I didn't want to like I lost control over my limbs.

I was almost near the bed when a hand pulled me back and I faced towards the owner of the hand.

It was the person I hated the most , I was about to turn back and talk to whoever was on that bed but then her grip was too tight.

I was about to speak , she put a finger on my lip and glared at me.

I moved her finger out of my face.

"Oh my god Jae-rin Can you-"

I was cut off by her lips on mine, I stood there in utter shock,not knowing what to do.Well my most hated person just kissed me.

Well my most hated person just kissed me

__________________________________

Hotel Del Luna reference.
Anyway thank you for reading loves, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT MEANS ALOT TO ME.