♮27

"High alcohol tolerance my ass." Jaemin let out a sigh looking at Jaerin twerking on top of the kitchen counter.

Doyeon was singing her heart out in one corner with Yerim and Haechan shouting a fan chant for her.

Jeno was trying to pull away from now clingy drunk Jisung while trying to pull Lia away from a dangerously flirty Hyewon.

"They are made for each other even their drunk selves are compatible." Jaemin looked up to Hyeri watching the chaos happen. She sat on the seat beside him, pouring herself a drink.

"Why don't you drink?" Hyeri asked lightly twirling the glass in her hand before placing it down and looking at him for an answer
"You don't have to tell me. I understand not wanting to publicise your shit." She added.

"No its fine. My mother, she never drank or smoked. I've always looked up to her so I decided to never do those things either, no matter how low i go in life." He smiled at the memory of his beloved mother. He wished he could bring her back but that wasn't possible, was it?

"How is she like?"

"Was. She was an incredible woman in my opinion. She was kind, cheerful, talented, beautiful all of that. She was perfect in every way possible. She'd help everyone in neighbourhood like it was her own family and everyone loved her, from the young kids to the older citizens. Did I mention she was an amazing pianist? I went to all her shows. I remember her last show the most."
"Did she retire?"

"I wish it was that. Instead it was a huge fire, the cause still unknown. She helped me out before the flames engulfed her. I heard her screams of pain. I remember it all so clearly like it was yesterday."

"I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure she was a wonderful lady." Hyeri felt bad for the loss of such an amazing person. She hoped she could meet someone like her.

"Wanna know something about my parents then?"

"Sure go on."

"They were drug addicts respectively. Our family was pretty well off so they kept on spending money on drugs and no one knew because usually drug addicts are in big debts and if you're not, then you're not a suspect. I hated how they acted all nice and sweet infront of everyone while beating me and my brother who I have absolutely on track on anymore, at home. One day they tried to kill us but when I resisted, they harmed themselves, called the ambulance for themselves knowing very well they wouldn't survive."

"Why would they call the ambulance though?"

""To frame me. The tools they used had my fingerprints from resisting too. I was 15 at the time and my brother was 10. When the police arrived, I was their prime suspect, it wasn't for long though. They found out through tests that this was probably the effects of the drugs they took. But it still changed my life either way."

"Everyone chose to ignore that piece of information. I was called a monster, a disgusting killer and much more. They created rumours and twisted the story to make me the culprit. It was sickening me to the point I ran away in my 3rd year of uni course."

Then since I wasn't financially stable, I had to send my brother off to an orphanage and I couldn't find him anymore, I was late by a few years.""

"I'm so sorry. I never knew your story would be this sad. Mine is nothing compared to yours."

"No don't say that. Your sadness for what happened to your mom is valid and so is whatever went down in my teens. Everyone has a different level of coping."

Jaemin and Hyeri nodded at each other. Feeling at ease after telling something they've held on to for so so long. Their chests felt lighter after telling someone that wasn't their friends about it. They were glad they had this talk.

"How about we throw everyone to bed." She stood up and rolled her sleeves, knowing very well it was going to be a hard job.

"We better. They all are a mess."

"Where is Mark though?" Hyeri looked around but there was no mark in sight.

"He's putting chenle to bed I suppose." Jaemin answered, recalling the moment from earlier.

"Hyewon, child it's time to go to bed."
"Haechan that's enough."
"Jisung sweetie."
"What?" "Go back to your room."

"No."

Jaemin was in disbelief. He was beyond hurt when jisung said no.
"He won't listen- to me." He dramatically walked to the counter, picked Jaerin up and went back to their room.

Hyeri was taken aback by his sudden behaviour. He was the least expected person to do this other than Renjun of course.

"Jisung-ah."
"Yes noona."

"Do me a favour and take Hyewon back to your room please." Jisung nodded his head sharply and held Hyewon's hand. "Let's go."

"2 down, 3 more to go."

"I'll take Yerim back to her and Chenle's room. Doyeon will probably sober up by the time I'm back. Can you take Donghyuck?"

"Sure. Good night Mark."

"Good Dreams to you too."

"Gosh you're heavy." Hyeri thought, dragging Donghyuck's body to their now shared bedroom. Pushing the door open for them to enter. She used all her strength to put him on the bed, just for him to roll down the bed.

She could've easily used her power to simply have him float but she could possibly accidentally kill him in the process.

"Fuck off hyuck get your ass up and lay down on the bed. I really cannot do this anymore." Hyeri couldn't care less as sleep started to take over. Eyelids drooping and yawns coming out of her mouth. She made her way to the other side of the bed before dreaming off.

It's been super long since I updated and I feel really bad about how short this chapter is. I'm sorry about that. I hope you guys are enjoying the story Ig? Yeah I'll update when I get time. Please look forward to It <333