♮6

I'll be mostly writing in 3rd person soooo yeah. Also just so its not confusing the upcoming chapter has the Continuation from the 4th chapter but its before Jaerin and Jaemin kiss.

(Continuation from the 4th chapter)

"She hardly comes on this floor but I can't just let one of those guys on this floor, what if they get called by that girl". Jaerin walking fast, talking to herself. Well until she heard the talking.

"Ughh who is it this time". Jaerin walked inside checking who she had to "rescue".

"Excuse me sir/maam, is there anything I can do for you"?

Yes it had to be that annoying voice Jaerin didn't like but what is he doing here?

Jaerin pulled his wrist with all her force making him face her.

The moonlight from the windon lit his face , defining his almost perfect features. He towered over her , making her look like a dwarf. She examined his face in awe completely forgetting about the current situation.

Their eyes locked for one pretty second before Jaemin spoke.

"Oh my god Jae-rin Can you-"

Jaerin internally debated if she should do the next thing but that was the only thing that could surprise him at the moment.

Not wasting any time, she clashed her lips on his.

Jaemin was taken back by her action but he responded to her kiss. His hands wrapped around her waist.

Jaerin unconsciously threw her hands around his neck pulling him down deeper into the kiss they shared.

They kept going backwards until they had reached the door of the room. Not breaking the kiss once. She closed the door of the room with one of her hand.

They pulled away for oxygen, just for them to reattach their lips.

Jaerin wrapped her legs around his torso, still kissing him.

The kiss was rough yet soft. Entering the elevator still kissing passionately.

Jaemin pressed whatever floor number. Going to whatever floor it takes on.

Necking in the elevator. Well looks like they reached the rooftop. Pulling away from the kiss but it was so intoxicating so they rejoined.

Jaemin pressed her to the wall and continued kissing her roughly with Jaerin responding to it.

And thats when they felt eyes on them.

There stood Jisung and Hyewon watching them French Kiss, giggling.

Soon they both broke in fits of laughter looking at them all flustered.

"Hyung- why-were- you- kissing-her- PLEASE THIS IS SO FUNNY" Jisung said between laughs.