𝟏𝟑

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱, 𝗖𝗔 - 𝟮:𝟱𝟰𝗣𝗠.
𝗘𝘀𝗺𝗲.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

I winced in pain as I continued to pee feeling a burning sensation

I winced in pain as I continued to pee feeling a burning sensation. I've been feeling a burning, itchy pain down there for the past 3 days and I was starting to get worried.

"Esme? What's taking you so long in that bathroom?" My mom yelled.

"I got distracted, I'm coming" I called out.

I carefully wiped myself before I flushed the toilet and washed my hands.

I sighed walking to the table where my mom and Joey sat before I took a seat. She had made us cold cut sandwiches and wanted to eat together. Why? I don't know.

"Joey honey can you stop itching yourself so we can say grace?" My mom begged.

My eyes widened seeing my moms boyfriend itch himself from across the table.

Oh shit.

"It just won't stop itching. I can't even sit still for 5 minutes without it itching" He spat.

"You want me to wash your clothes again? You may be allergic to the detergent I use" She eyed him.

Or he maybe has something and gave it to me.. I needa go to the doctors asap.

"I can't do this. I'm gonna go take a shower" He stood up.

"But you haven't even touched your food" She frowned.

"Fuck that food. I can't eat with me itching like this" He walked off.

"Did you get new detergent Esme?" She frowned at me.

"What? No we been using the same brand for years" I mumbled.

"Well something's making him itch and I wanna know what. I know you had something to do with it. You just hate to see me happy you'll do anything to get rid of him!" She yelled at me.

"Mom I'm barely here, how can you say that?" I mumbled.

"Oh cut the innocent act. You put something in his clothes and imma find the fuck out" She pointed her fingers in my face. I sighed watching her walk off before I pulled out my phone going to Sorrell's contact.