𝟏𝟓

𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱, 𝗖𝗔 - 𝟭𝟭:𝟮𝟱𝗔𝗠.
𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗼.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"We gotta really think about this" Tre sighed in frustration

"What is there to think about? Esme needs to be taken care but someone's gotta step up and do it" Sorell said inna duh tone.

"I mean look at her, she's like a toddler" She pointed.

I turned around seeing Esme eating chocolate chip pancakes with her hands.

Esme had got discharged about two hours so we all decided to just meet up at IHOP to discuss who gon take care of Esme until she ever get her memory back.

My bad, IF she ever get her memory back.

"Okay I just got off the phone with Esme's manager. They agreed to putting her on leave until she gains her memory back" Esme's aunt walked up to us before she sat down at the table.

"How long they gon let her have leave?" Tre looked at her.

"A month & a half" She sighed.

"God needa come through man" Leon sighed.

An awkward silence came over everyone as I just continued to study Esme. Even though she had the same face, it was like she was a whole different person. She just seemed lost.

"I think it should be Rico" I heard causing me to turn around.

"What?" I frowned.

"I think you should take care of her" Dinero said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Esme feels the safest around you. She was the first person you saw when she woke up. You got that big home that you bought so just use that" He shrugged.

"Nah the doctor said Esme needa be close to family. That house an hour away" I shook my head.

"I'll just move out Esme apartment and get my own place. It's about time" Sorell shrugged.

"You pregnant you don't needa be living by yourself. You can move back in until you have the baby" He shrugged.

"Really?" Sorell smiled on the verge of tears.

"Please don't start" Leon pleaded.

"Shut up" She hit him batting her eyes.