𝟗

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱, 𝗖𝗔 - 𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟴𝗣𝗠.
𝗘𝘀𝗺𝗲.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Who the fuck is this bitch that Dinero just posted?" Sorrell shoved her phone in my face

"His girlfriend, I thought you knew" I raised my eyebrows.

"Bitch if I knew I would be at his house right now telling him I miss him" She frowned.

"Now that's just wrong. Leave Dinero alone" I rolled my eyes.

"No cuz who told him he could be happy. If I'm not happy no one finna be happy" She spat. "She pretty tho.." She mumbled.

"You chose Tre. You could've been happy with Dinero" I shrugged.

"Nah Dinero wasn't toxic enough. Everything was too perfect with him it scared me" She shook her head.

"So that's the real reason why you chose not to be with him? I thought it was cuz you liked him too much" I mumbled.

"That too. You know when someone so perfect it's scary cuz niggas so used to proving they not shit? That's how I felt so I left" She shrugged.

"What if Dinero got you through that fear? You just gave up & that's not like you Sorrell" I frowned.

"Ion wanna talk about this nomore" She sighed and I nodded.

"You meet her yet?" She glanced at me.

"Yea only once" I shrugged.

"She make him happy?" She asked.

"Yea but you can see that from the picture" I mumbled.

"At least someone is. If I was still with him I know I would've made him go crazy. I make everything go bad" She sighed.

"He like everything that came with you. Plus your craziness and you know that so stop talking down on yourself" I frowned.

She sniffed wiping the tear that was about to fall. "You right"

"I know now give me a egg roll" I held my hand out smiling.

"Girl if you don't say please" She mugged me giving me one anyway.

"Thank you" I took a bite.