𝟕

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱, 𝗖𝗔 - 𝟮:𝟯𝟳𝗔𝗠.
𝗕𝗿𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Bri can you just open the door please" Imani sighed

"I just wanna be left alone" I sniffled flipping through the pages of Rico's journal.

"Bruh just leave her alone. We go through this every night" Tierra spat.

"Shut the fuck up Tierra. She's crying and she needs us" Mimi spoke.

"If she needed us then she would've opened the fucking door already" Tierra spat.

I sighed hearing my friends continue to go back and forth before I finally stood up opening the bathroom door.

"Hi hun" Imani smiled softly.

"What Rico do this time?" Tierra sighed.

I held up a journal making them raise their eyebrows. "I was helping Rico pack up his room at Tre's house yesterday and I found this in his drawer" I sniffled.

"That nigga gotta diary? I told y'all he was gay" Tierra shook her head.

"He's not gay" I frowned.

"Then why he gotta diary?" Tierra cocked her head to the side.

"I'm pretty sure his therapist told him to start writing in a journal" I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Bruh nobody cares what's in the journal?" Imani snatched it outta my hand.

"It's all about Esme" I sniffled.

"That's why you crying?" Tierra looked at me.

"Duh Tierra. God you so fucking dumb" Imani rolled her eyes.

"I mean what are you really sad about though? I mean we all see how Rico looks at Esme so it's not like you ain't know he still love her"

"I'm crying because he bought a 5 bedroom house for him and Esme a week ago and they aren't even together. He's dating me and wants Esme in that house and not me" I began crying harder.

"He fucking what?" Mimi yelled.

"Look in the book it's the last thing he wrote" I cried as they flipped to the last page reading.