𝟏

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱, 𝗖𝗔 - 𝟭𝟬:𝟭𝟰𝗣𝗠.
𝗘𝘀𝗺𝗲.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Don't you get tired or partying? Cuz I do" I watched her put on lipgloss as she mugged me

"No cuz I get to show off how good I look" She cheesed.

"I thought you liked Tre" I raised my eyebrows.

"A lil flirt won't hurt."

I laughed rolling my eyes grabbing my car keys. "I'm driving since someone don't know how to hold they liquor"

"You throwing shade bitch?" She grabbed her purse following me outside.

"You know I'm right" I unlocked my car and hopped in.

"Is Dinero & Leon coming?" I pulled off glancing at her.

"Don't even speak on Dinero he been pissing me off" She gritted.

"Well I would be too if I was him. You constantly keep playing with his feelings. How would you feel if the roles were reversed?"

"He needs to get in his big ass head that I want Tre, simple." She shrugged not showing any type of emotion.

"Now that I don't get. You know my cousins a hoe so what makes you think so special?" I eyed her through my rear view mirror.

"Bitch look at me. I could get him to change his ways"

I made a yikes face turning on the radio. My phone started ringing making me turn down the music as I seen Leon calling me.

"We goin to da club or what?" He asked once I answered.

"We on our way there now"

"Leon is Dinero witchu?" Sorell asked.

"Yea why?"

"Turn this car around Esme" She whined.

I hung up on Leon before Dinero heard anything.

"Am I missing something here?" I pulled into the parking lot outside the club putting my car in park.

"We had sex the other night and when we was just laid up and talking Tre hit me up and I left to go see him" She mumbled.

"You know you wrong that's exactly why I won't be wasting my breath" I chuckled getting out.

She kissed her teeth hopping out. "Don't be like dat"

"I'm not saying nothing." I flicked her off.

Since Sorell stripped here we got in for free. I was only 20 was gonna be turning 21 in two months. I was fine with drinking because I could handle my liquor but I hated the smell of weed and so I didn't do that. I believed you could still have fun without drinking or smoking or taking drugs so I only drink when I felt like it. Sloppy drunk is never pretty if your a girl unless it's your birthday.