𝟐

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱, 𝗖𝗔 - 𝟵:𝟬𝟴𝗔𝗠.
𝗘𝘀𝗺𝗲.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Wake up ma I made you breakfast" I shook her.

"Leave me alone I'll be down inna minute" She turned on her side.

"Okay don't be long or you food gon get cold" I mumbled walking back downstairs.

I decided to make me and my mom a plate while I waited for her at the table to come down. I had made pancakes, eggs, bacon & sausage, potatoes with peppers, a fruit salad and biscuits.

The sound of the doorbell ringing caught my attention making me look back seeing my older sister Erika walk in with a IHOP bag in her hand.

"Why'd you bring IHOP? I texted you saying to come over breakfast not bring some" I frowned.

"She'll like this more your food looks a little bland." She scrunched her face up looking over it.

Since my mom barely could take care of herself I got my Aunt Kim to teach me how to cook when I was 10 and I knew I could cook, at least that's what my aunt says.

"Erika is that you?" I looked back seeing my mom finally come downstairs after 10 minutes.

"Hey ma look I brought you breakfast" She smiled handing her the IHOP bag.

"Oou this smell good"

"But ma I made you breakfast.. your plates right on the table." I pointed.

"It's probably cold now, we can save it for leftovers" She scrunched her face up.

"Oh.. ok" I mumbled sitting down. "Did you take your medicine?"

She ignored me as she continued talking with my sister. I sighed playing with my food as I listened to my mom and sister talk about her job and her boyfriend as usual but not once did she ask how my mom was doing. Since me and my sister had different dads she would always go stay with him when my mom got CPS called on her. She's always been my moms favorite and never treated her like she treated me but I was always there for her when she had one of her episodes. Erika spoiled my mom and bragged about her life but was never found when my mom was going through it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"That's what your wearing?" She mugged me

"What's wrong with it?" I mumbled.

"You look like a boy" Erika chuckled.