𝟑

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱, 𝗖𝗔 - 𝟴:𝟯𝟰𝗣𝗠.
𝗘𝘀𝗺𝗲.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Hey Tre" I smiled walking in his house

"Damn Esme I wish you'd start giving me a heads up to let me know you comin" He frowned wrapping his towel around his waist.

"I have a key I ain't think I had to ask" I shrugged.

"You bought a nigga some food good looks" He smirked but I held my arm back.

"Umm no this for me and Sorell. I needa talk to her" I said.

"Speaking of ha what the fuck goin on wit ha? She ain't said a word to me in two days unless it got sum to do wit sex" He spat.

I'm guessing she was mad over the Dinero situation.

"Mind your business now is she here or not?" I asked.

"Yea she in my room" He pointed.

"Thanks" I walked down the hall going to Tre room. I opened the door seeing Sorell & Mimi making out on the bed before I quickly shut the door. I stomped back to the kitchen mugging Tre.

"What the fuck Tre? You could've told me y'all was in here fucking or I would've never came" I spat.

"I thought the towel gave that away" He said.

"You know what? I'll come back later" I shook my head leaving out.

Once I shut the front door I dug in my purse looking for my keys.

"Aw shit look who it is" I heard.

I looked up seeing Tierra stepping out a car before she shut her door.

"Hey" I chuckled walking over to her.

"Leaving already?" She asked.

"Yea they over there having sex I want no parts" I shook my head.

"I'm really convinced they some sex addicts. They fuck everyday dawg" She shook her head making me chuckle.

"You just finished hotboxing?" I asked her seeing the smoke airing out her car.

"Yea you tryn match?" She asked.