𝟏

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱, 𝗖𝗔 - 𝟭:𝟭𝟭𝗣𝗠.
𝗘𝘀𝗺𝗲.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧.

"So how have you been Esme?" She tapped her pen on her notebook.

"No one has asked me that in two years" I mumbled.

"And how does that make you feel?" She raised her eyebrows.

"It makes me think no one cares but it's kinda my fault too since I've pushed everyone away" I shrugged.

"And why have you pushed people away?" She looked up at me.

"Because I needed to find myself again" I spoke.

"And how's that been going?" She smiled.

"It's great actually. Even though I haven't talked to my friends in two years, I don't feel lonely. I've been keeping myself busy and doing things I love. I'm happy" I smiled.

"So do you think if you come in contact with your friends again, that happiness will go away?" She asked me. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"I- I don't know how to answer that" I mumbled.

"Then that's your answer." She nodded.

"What's my answer?" I frowned.

"You've been avoiding reaching out to your friends because you feel like you're gonna lose everything you've worked for these past two years." She said.

"I just don't wanna go down that road again but I do miss my friends" I sighed.

"It's okay to feel that way. You've been on your own for the last two years enjoying your own company and you feel like once you let your friends back into your life your peace is gonna be ripped away from you" She looked at me.

"You just said what I've been feeling for months" I chuckled nervously.

"So is that why you've been avoiding reaching out to your friends?" She asked.

"Yes" I nodded.

"Tonight I want you to write down everything you've overcome in the last two years starting from the last bad thing that's happened to you. I want you to reach out to your friends soon because we all need someone and if you feel like you're becoming unhappy again then maybe it's time for you to find some new friends." She said.