𝟖

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱, 𝗖𝗔 - 𝟭𝟭:𝟬𝟬𝗔𝗠.
𝗘𝘀𝗺𝗲.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

I slowly fluttered my eyes open locking eyes with Dinero who was admiring my face

"Hey" I smiled softly.

"Hey" He smiled.

"Were you watching me sleep?" I stretched.

"Yea" He chuckled.

"Your bed is so comfortable. I haven't slept this good in years" I sat up yawning.

"My dick play a role in that too" He eyed me.

"Shut up" I playfully hit his arm.

"It's some breakfast downstairs waiting for you too" He stood up.

"Thanks but I think imma leave today" I said.

"What? Why?" He frowned.

"I've been here for three days and Sorell been blowing my phone up, I should've never stayed this long especially since Sorell been going through this breakup with her and Tre-"

"Wait. Tre and Sorell broke up?" He asked.

"Yea. Tre & Coco got back together and she's pregnant so.." I trailed off.

Dinero busted out laughing making me roll my eyes.

"It's not funny Dinero" I shook my head.

"Yes it is. That's what she get" He laughed harder.

"Lemme know when you done" I rolled my eyes.

"Ight I'm done. Why she at yo apartment though?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I been meaning to tell you, Sorell's gonna be living with me until she has her baby cuz she don't wanna be alone" I said.

"You been here for three days and ain't think to tell me that?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I've been enjoying your company that's why" I shrugged.

Guess it was time to tell him imma be raising her child too.

"Damn sneaking around gon be harder than I thought" He scratched his head.

"She's signing her rights over to me for her new child too" I blurted out.

"What?" He blinked.

"Yea I mean she found out I wanted to adopt and she suggested it because she doesn't wanna raise another kid so I accepted. I'll be raising my cousin basically since you know Tre's my cousin" I chuckled nervously.

"So you still gon adopt or..?" He trailed off.

"Yea I want to" I nodded.

"Well whatever makes you happy" He shrugged.