𝟏𝟕

A/N : Don't hate me I needed a mental heath break! I didn't proofread so excuse any mistakes

𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱, 𝗖𝗔 - 𝟭:𝟭𝟵𝗔𝗠.
𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗼.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"You did good for your first day" I nodded

"Thankyou. I was hella nervous though" Tierra chuckled.

"Ion know why. They seemed to love you. You gon get a lot of tips once them girls find out you like girls" I chuckled.

"Fr? Oh I'm buying a rainbow name tag" She said.

"Man" I laughed.

"Ight I locked the safe. We can head out now" Tre walked up to us.

Finally. I was feigning to get back home to Esme. Every time I had work at the club Coco or Sorell would come over to watch her.

"Drive safe. See y'all later" Tierra waved.

"You too" Me & Tre said in sync.

"I'll see you later gang" Tre dapped me up.

"Ight nigga be safe" I walked off unlocking my car.

"Always" He said.

I hopped in turning on my car on before I put it in drive.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I used my key unlocking the door as I walked in Esme's apartment.

"Hey Rico" Sorell looked up from the pickles she was eating.

"I thought I told yo ass to start bringing yo own snacks from home. Eating all our shit" I spat snatching the jar away.

"Why would you do that? You don't even eat pickles Esme does!" She cried.

"Exactly if my girl like pickles they gon be for her to eat not you" I spat.

"Your girl?" She raised her eyebrows.

"You can't hear or sum?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Your smart ass mouth gon get you popped. Tell Esme I said bye when she wake up" She stood up.

"She sleep?" I frowned.

"Yea she fell asleep around 11 sum. Don't wake her up Rico" She glared at me.

"I'm not" I lied.