𝟏𝟖

𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱, 𝗖𝗔 - 𝟮:𝟯𝟮𝗣𝗠.
𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗼.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"I wanna go onna trip" I sighed

"Where do you wanna go?" Esme glanced at me.

"Cancun, but then again what's the point if I can't get drunk and fuck on the balcony" I sighed as the lady who was doing my nails looked at me crazy.

"Don't act all surprised" I sized her.

"I think you should before you have your baby. Your life gon revolve around her once you have her" She shrugged.

"I know but the whole point of taking a trip is to relax and I already know me and Tre gon be arguing and fucking the whole trip" I sighed.

"Next topic please" She scrunched her face up making me laugh.

"All done" She tapped my leg.

"Thankyou" I sighed in relief.

I been feeling ugly and fat lately so I dragged Esme with me to go get my nails & toes done at the mall. It was highly needed especially since my feet swollen.

I hated being pregnant.

I walked up to Tre and Rico who was sitting in the waiting area making me clear my throat.

"Fuck you looking at me like that fa?" He mugged me.

"Umm we done you know what to do" I said inna duh tone.

"How you gon drag me out here ta get yo nails done then demand me to pay fa sum you wanted?" He kissed his teeth pulling out money.

"Why you complaining when you gon do it anyway? Why can't you be like Rico and just shut up for once?" I spat.

"Do I look like Rico to you? No so why the fuck would I act like a nigga I'm not" He handed the lady the money.

"Keep the change" He told her before we walked out.

"Where the fuck you finna go Tre?" I yelled following behind him.

"You irritating as fuck dawg like stop talking to me" He stressed.

"Coco let's just go look at baby clothes isn't that what you wanted to do?" Esme walked up to me.

"Yes but I wanted to look at them with Tre" Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Well ion wanna be around you right now so go look wit Esme" He mugged me.

I quickly wiped my tears and just stared at him. "Excuse me?"

"Should've never said that bruh" Rico shook his head.

"You don't wanna look at baby clothes with the girl that's carrying your child? Are you fucking kidding me Tre?" I yelled.