𝟑𝟑

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱, 𝗖𝗔 - 𝟭𝟮:𝟬𝟮𝗔𝗠.
𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗼.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Happy birthday Rico" Everyone smiled

"Glooks" I sipped on my lean.

"You could at least say thank you" Coco friend scrunched her face up.

"Good looks mean thank you too dumbass bitch" Tre mugged her.

"Coco you better get yo nigga cuz he def not talking to me" She chuckled.

"Who else would I be talking to?" He chuckled.

"Tre stop it" Coco spat.

I kissed my teeth seeing all these randoms in Tre apartment. Today was a nigga gloday but so far my day been sum shit. Me and Esme been together for 3 weeks but shit been nothing but hell. Either I was taking care of Autumn for Esme ass cuz Esme don't wanna take her pills and be in bed all day or we was arguing about me wanting to help her. A nigga was starting to feel like shit wasn't going my way. Finally when I start doing right by Esme she a whole different person.

Now here I was on my birthday and Esme was locked up in her bedroom. Ion get why the bitch can't just take her fucking pills. She say she don't like how they make her feel but when she not on her pills she be all depressed and shut people out but when she is on her pills she was herself. Shit ain't make no sense to me at all, all I know is that I was starting to regret getting back wit ha.

"Rico" Sorell snapped in my face.

"What bitch" I frowned.

"Nigga we been calling yo name for like two minutes. Blow out your candles" She pointed to my cake.

"This basic ass cake. Ion want this shit" I spat.

"Aw hell nah you better pay me back for this shit then" Coco frowned.

"Instead of wasting money on cake you should've used it on a new wig" Leon eyed her making Tre bust out laughing.

"Bitch" She mugged him.

I ain't even wanna have this lame ass party. It was barely any room in this apartment to even dance since so many people showed up. I was too mad at Esme to do anything. I've hated bitches all my life but never in my life have I met a bitch that made me as mad as Esme did. When I wasn't wit ha I was mad and when I was wit her I was even more mad. She really know how to push a nigga buttons.

"Watch my lean" I stood up handing Tre my cup.

"Fuck you goin?" He asked.

"To go get yo cousin. Sick of dis shit" I pushed past everyone before I left out his apartment.