𝟓

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱, 𝗖𝗔 - 𝟴:𝟭𝟭𝗣𝗠.
𝗘𝘀𝗺𝗲.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Where were you?" I walked in the house seeing my mom and sister standing by the front door.

"I was studying at Aunt Kim's house" I locked the front door.

"You can't study here in your own home?" Erika cocked her head to the side.

"Did I do something wrong?" I frowned.

"Ma you tell her I'm too excited" She cheesed.

"Jace has a friend for you. You have a date tomorrow at 8" She smiled.

"But I don't want a relationship.. I just wanna focus on school" I cleared my throat.

"Well too damn bad your 20 years old and it's time for you to become successful like your sister and get a man to take care of you" She rolled her eyes.

"I wanna take care of myself ma I'm not ready for a relationship" I mumbled.

"Don't you wanna experience love like I did? Your father was the best thing that ever happened to me" She sniffed.

I didn't want a love like there's at all.

"Esme you are so selfish. You never do nothing for her you don't have nothing else better to do but sit on your hoe ass friend porch till 3 in the morning everyday. Just go" She spat.

My sister and her boyfriend Jace had been together since she was 17 and she was now 27. She of course listened to my mom and lived off his money so she's never worked a day in her life. Jace was a player in the NFL and he was a cheater and a liar, but Erika of course listened to my mom saying it's gonna get better you just have to stay by his side. I don't even think Jace loves my sister like she loves him. I don't wanna rely on a man and I wasn't ready for a relationship but of course they call me selfish.

"I'll go.." I sighed.

"Yay" They smiled.

After Erika left I held my mother as she cried herself to sleep just like every night. When she finally fell asleep I snuck out her room and Facetimed Sorell to tell her about my "Blind date" tomorrow.

I frowned seeing she declined my call.

𝟺𝙻❤️
𝙸'𝚖 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎, 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚙?

I read her message locking my phone and quickly grabbed my housekeys. I ran across the street to Tre house and banged on the door until someone answered.

Rico opened the door with a gun to my face and I gasped.

"Over here knocking on the door like you da feds fuck wrong witchu?" He kissed his teeth putting the gun down.

"Where's Sorell?" I pushed past him walking in.

"Ion know who that is" He said.