𝟐𝟓

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸 - 𝟮:𝟯𝟮𝗣𝗠.
𝗘𝘀𝗺𝗲.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.

"So you want ice cream or a smoothie?" I glanced at her

"Ice cream with sprinkles on top!" She beamed.

"Imma have to prepare myself for the farts" I sighed pulling off making her giggle.

"How was camp?" I glanced at her through the rear view mirror.

"Boring. I wish I had friends" She sighed.

"I thought you had friends" I raised my eyebrows.

"My imaginary friend doesn't count" She rolled her eyes.

"Oh-"

"Do you have friends auntie?" She asked.

"Yes but there-" My sentence was cut short as my phone began ringing. I sighed seeing Sorrell was calling.

"Hey Autum why don't you watch Barbie's Life In The Dreamhouse while I take this call" I gave her some headphones.

"But I don't have wifi" She frowned.

"Well then listen to music just don't make any noise okay?" I told her. She nodded putting in her headphones to her iPad.

"Hey" I finally answered.

"Why didn't you answer the first time I called?" She mugged me through the screen.

"I wasn't near my phone" I lied. "Wassup though?" I asked.

"I was just calling to see if you were still flying out here this weekend. You know since your god daughters 5th birthday is on Saturday" She emphasized.

"I don't know if I'll be able to make it Sorrel. I got a lot on my plate" I sighed.

"Why am I not surprised?" She chuckled. "It's the same excuse everytime" She shook her head.

"Sorrel I-"

"Whatever Esme. This ain't the first birthday you missed" She hung up before I could say anything.