𝟏𝟗

𝙊𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩.

Esme's eyes slowly fluttered open as she used her hand to block her face from the bright sun. She slowly sat up wincing in pain from her headache realizing she was at the park.

"Auntie!" Esme heard before she realized her niece Autumn was now running towards her.

"Autumn?" Esme gasped being met with a hug.

"I miss you so much Auntie" Autumn hugged her tightly.

"H-how am I? I thought you-" Esme wiped her continuous tears in shock that her niece was standing right in front of her.

"I am dead. You're in a coma right now that's how I'm talking to you" She nodded.

"How am I in a coma?" Esme frowned.

"Your dad died so you passed out. You came to learn about the past right? Isn't that what you always wanted?" She cocked her head to the side.

"My past?" Esme stressed as she stood their confused.

"Of your parents, you know.. how it all started" Autumn giggled.

"Umm I don't-"

"You can't let her win" Autumn cut her off.

"Let who win?" Esme raised my eyebrow.

"You can't let the past win like grandma did" She stomped her foot.

"I wanna wake up. Where's Rico?" Esme sniffled.

"That's why I have to show you this! So you won't lose Rico!" Autumn ran off disappearing into the air.

"Do what?!" Esme ran off before she ran into a glass mirror.

☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 & 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟎
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙.

"I don't get why you can't just drop me off so I can go home and study" Brandy huffed.

"I told you, my best friend Kenneth gon drop us off as soon as he done in the studio with his friends" Kim, Brandy's older sister rolled her eyes as they walked into the studio.

"Hey y'all" Kim smiled as her and Brandy walked in the studio full of boys. This made Brandy very uncomfortable. Brandy was only 18 and fresh in college. She had only started a week ago and all she ever did was stay in the library. She loved to read and write she never had time for boys, her head was always in a book.

"What's happening Kim?" Kenneth smiled as he turned around in his chair.

"How long you gon be? I gotta get my sista home so she can do ha homework" Kim spoke.

"This yo sister?" Kenneth looked Brandy up and down liking what he saw.

"Kim I wanna go home" Brandy held her book closely to her chest feeling uncomfortable.

"Kim how come you aint eva tell ha bout ma? I been friends wit yo sister since Freshman year of high school" Kenneth chuckled.

"That's nice, can we go home now?" Brandy pleaded.

"Ight just lemme finish up this song & then I'll take you home ight?" He popped a powdered donut in his mouth.

"Are those powdered donuts?" Brandy sat up.

"Yea but these the ones from 7/11 this ain't no Krispy Kreme powdered donut" He shrugged making Brandy giggled.

"Oh shit I made her smile" He licked his lips.