𝟑𝟐

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱, 𝗖𝗔 - 𝟳:𝟭𝟭𝗣𝗠.
𝗘𝘀𝗺𝗲.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

I knocked on Sorell's door growing nervous the longer I stood on her porch

I knocked on Sorell's door growing nervous the longer I stood on her porch. I've been making her watch Autumn for the past week as I got myself together. I felt so guilty for leaving Autumn for so long but I couldn't have her see me down like that.

Sorell swung the door open as her eyes widened pulling me into a hug. "Thank god your okay" She sighed with relief.

I smiled softly hugging her back before she pulled away motioning for me to follow her.

"How's she been doing?" I asked.

"She's been distant, she misses you but Sydney's been keeping her busy" She told me.

"I feel so bad for leaving her" I mumbled.

"Don't beat yourself up too much Esme. You had to make a hard decision in order to protect her but everything's okay now right?" She looked at me.

"Yea" I nodded. "I'm better now"

"I wanna catch up before I let Autumn know you here so what's been going on?" She asked taking a seat.

"Sorell we got anymore cereal?" Leon walked in the kitchen with nothing but boxers on.

"Umm.." I raised my eyebrows.

"No. Get that thought out yo head right now" She spat.

"What's he doing here then?" I asked.

"When the hell you get here?" He came over kissing my cheek.

"I just got here. Why you here with no clothes on?" I asked.

"He's been staying here after him and his girlfriend broke up. They had a place together but when he found out she's been cheating he moved out and been staying here until he find his own place" She explained.

"Oh" I nodded looking at Leon. "I'm sorry that happened Leon, I never got a chance to tell you" I told him.

"It's whatever bruh, it just wasn't meant to be. I wasn't ready for no kid anyway" He shrugged as I nodded.

"Tre finna hook me up with one of Coco friends anyway" He smirked.

"Or you could just stay single until you completely over her" I frowned.

"I am over her" He blinked.

"No he not. Ion know why y'all niggas think getting pussy gon make the hurt go away cuz as soon as you done it's gon be right back" She shook her head.

"Man fuck up. Imma do what I want ion give a fuck what y'all gotta say" He waved us off.

"Leon your just gonna keep feeling hurt until you acknowledge what happened, trust me I know" I told him.