𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬- 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐳

**Y/N's POV**

**Y/N's POV**

Another long gym session was in the books for me. This has been my life for the last few months, spending many hours in the gym getting myself in the best physical shape possible. I had honestly been in a slump ever since I had lost the opportunity to sign to the UFC after a freak accident during the main event of a fight, Dana White, the president of the UFC was attending. I was beating my opponent Natalie Mendoza when I kicked her and heard a loud snap and excruciating pain shot through my leg. Natalie took her opportunity and got me in a headlock winning by submission.

I was checked out by doctors and was given the news that I had shattered ten different bones in my leg. Therefore ending my fighting career forever. Hearing Dana White saying "if this wouldn't have happened you would have been signing this contract." Was a huge blow to me.

I didn't have the typical upbringing of most prized fighters. I was raised in Los Angeles to parents who were involved in the entertainment industry as managers. My mom Marie managed big named actors and singers. And my dad Damien managed big named athletes.

Life was good for me up until eight years ago when my dad was murdered outside of a nightclub when he was attending a birthday party for one of his work colleagues. Losing my dad at just fourteen years old was the hardest thing I had ever gone through in my entire life. Losing one of my heroes in the senseless way he was taken from me and my mom only pushed me more into training for my lifelong dream.

I was a protector by nature. When I was little and in school I protected my friends from bullies, I had to protect myself as I was born different being intersex always caused people to try and bully me. And when I lost my dad I made it my duty to protect my mom.

I spent hours upon hours in the gym working out and sparring with the other students in my boxing and Muay Thai classes. I knew I had a gift. My teachers would always make me train with people bigger and stronger than me because they knew I could take them on with no problem. And if I ever ran into an issue I was always quick on my feet and found out a way to get out of those sticky situations.

Now here I am at twenty-two years old and I've already made a good life for myself. I co-own a jewelry store with a group of my friends that tends to the younger Hollywood crowd. While it's not something I'm super passionate about I still love to work with my friends.

Even though I was essentially forced to give up on my MMA career I began to do work as a bodyguard for some of my celebrity friends I've made throughout the years when they would visit the jewelry store. Tonight I would be working as a bodyguard for my best friend Kylie Jenner and the rest of the Kardashian/Jenner family for an event they would be attending.