Time We've Had A Heart To Heart

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've had a heart-to-heart with y'all. As you've obviously noticed I hadn't updated in months and that was never my intention to go so long without doing so.

But as you know my family has gone through some tough losses in the last few months. I had been focusing on my family during those moments and nothing else mattered.

During my break, I had tried countless and I mean fucking COUNTLESS times to get back into writing. And it just wasn't happening for me. No matter how hard I tried it wasn't working.

I've sat and thought long and extremely fucking hard and I've come to the decision that I think it's time I hang up my pen. I've lost that absolute passion writing had given me for so long. I don't know if it's gone forever or just for this moment in time.

But I really hate the pressure and stress I put on myself to try to get something out for you guys and then it doesn't happen.

So for now I'm saying updates aren't going to happen. Like I said I don't know if it's forever because I truly do love writing and getting my creativity out in this way. But right now it's just not in the books for me.

I've found my passion project that I've loved working every moment of possible time I can spare on it and that's the podcast I've started with my brother. I'd really love for you all to check it out and tune in weekly. If you'd like to give it a listen and follow it on all platforms I'd truly appreciate it. I'll include my linktree where you can follow us

https://linktr.ee/gramsporchpodcast?utm_source=linktree_profile_share&ltsid=a7b6f1db-464a-4c60-850c-2d36321f8993

I'm not going anywhere I'll still be popping in and updating you on life and that type of stuff. My DMs are always open to talk.

I truly hope you all understand my decision and continue to support me in my podcast and other things I do. I don't know if this is forever where I'm not updating. Hell maybe in a few months, I'll pop in with an original book you never know. But until then stay in touch!

Thank you for all the support you've given me over my years on here. It's not a goodbye just a see you later!

-Brooklyn🦋

If you'd like to follow my podcast and tune in every Friday you can find us on: