𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐨 𝐔𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭- 𝐆𝐢𝐠𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐝

**Y/N's POV**

**Y/N's POV**

Today was a day that had been hanging over my head for the last four months. I had gotten word from my lawyer last night that the jury in my case had come to a verdict. I was arrested for assault on a police officer after a night out with friends and family. A night I wish I could go back and change everything about but I was defending my best friend Bella who just so happens to be my sister-in-law as well. Everything about that night just happened so fast a fight had broken out between two groups of people we had nothing to do with the situation. We were simply walking back to our car so we could get the hell out of there. I remember seeing a cop come out of nowhere and he grabbed Bella slamming her into the ground.

Hearing her scream in agony as blood seeped out of her head enraged me, I tackled the cop to the ground and let my fists fly. I didn't stop hitting him until I was tackled to the ground and I felt that cold steel that engulfed my wrists. I ended up breaking that officer's nose and his orbital bone. The only thing I regret was being arrested. Family is everything to me so in my head my actions were just second nature to me.

I was lying in bed watching my wife sleep as peacefully as she could possibly be sleeping at this moment. Gigi and I had known each other just as long as I've known Bella. I always had a crush on my best friend's sister but never made my feelings known until we reached high school. She was in her senior year and I was in my junior year. One night at a party we both were drunk and ended up making out and the rest was really history. We had been together ever since through every hardship that was thrown at us we stuck it out and we made it work.

Gigi was currently seven months pregnant with our first child, our little girl and I was over the moon to finally be having a baby with the woman of my dreams. But my heart was completely shattered knowing that no matter what the outcome of my sentencing was I was going to miss out on the birth of my baby girl and miss every major milestone in her life because of my actions.

After my arrest, I was let out on bail but I had to be on an ankle bracelet as a condition of my bail. I used that time to make sure our baby girl's nursery was finished and spent every possible moment I could with my wife. We had many sleepless nights when I gave her the opportunity to leave but in her words, she would always say "we promised each other till death do us part and that's exactly what's going to happen. I'm with you until the end of time I'm not going anywhere." Hearing her say that gave me immense relief because I don't know what I would do without Gigi in my life.

Sleep was the last thing on my mind I just wanted to take in every second I could with my wife because there was no telling how long it would be until we shared the same bed again. I heard my phone go off, knocking me out of my thoughts I quickly grabbed my phone and shut off the alarm before slipping out of bed to shower. I quietly made my way into our master bathroom and turned on the shower and got in doing my usual shower routine. As I washed my hair I let my mind drift to every possible outcome today and it honestly made me sick to think about. After a good thirty minutes, I turned the water off and grabbed a towel, and dried myself off before walking over to the sink to brush my teeth and wash and moisturize my face.