𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬- 𝐂𝐡𝐥ö𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲

**Y/N's POV**

**Y/N's POV**

Today was a day I've been looking forward to for months now. It was our annual couple's vacation. I've been married to my gorgeous wife Chlöe for four years now but we've been dating for six years. We have two-year-old, twins Serena and Zyair. I didn't think I could love Chlöe anymore than I already did but watching her give birth to our daughter and our son a whole new love blossomed in that exact moment.

She was everything I could ever want in a life partner. She's my best friend, my biggest fan, the one that picks me up when I'm down. She makes me laugh and just listening to her sing makes me believe that angels are real.

Chlöe and I met in college where she was studying to be a lawyer and I was studying to be a pediatrician. That's where we met our friends Hailee and Tom, Victoria and Ariana, and our younger siblings Halle and Jonah began dating and completed our friend group. We were all super close and they truly made college such a fun time.

We always went on a week-long vacation just as friends and as couples to get away from the hustle and bustle of life and to make sure that our friendships stayed solid. I knew we really needed this vacation with work being super busy and taking care of our twins. We deserved it.

As Chlöe and I said our goodbyes to the twins I could see tears begin to well in her eyes "they'll be alright babe you know they aren't going to miss us your parents are going to have them too occupied for all that." I said as I kissed Chlöe's head "I know but we haven't left them for this long before that's all" she replied as she rested her head against my chest.

When I finally pried Chlöe away from the twins we made our way to the airport we would be flying into the Bahamas with Halle and Jonah. When we finally made it to the airport and found parking I checked my work phone one final time to reply to any emails I had before powering my work phone off for the week.

I grabbed our bags from the trunk of our SUV and we made our way to catch the shuttle to the airport. It didn't take long before we checked in our bags and made our way through security and I finally felt like I could catch my breath. Vacation had officially begun. Chlöe wasn't too talkative during any of that time I knew leaving Serena and Zyair would be hard on her so I didn't say anything about her lack of conversation.

We found our gate and found some empty seats. I felt my phone vibrate so I took it out of my pocket and read the text. "Jonah said they're waiting in the security line so they should be here in a few minutes," I said looking at Chlöe. She gave me a small smile and nodded before she looked at her phone. I decided to make sure all of my apps were up to date on my phone but I noticed movement from the corner of my eye Chlöe was looking at her phone with a huge smile on her face now.