𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫- 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐭

**Flashback- Y/N's POV**

"Your mom is bad as fuck or should I say was bad as fuck. I bet she could take dick like a pro or should I say she used to take it like a pro. I bet she's happy now that she doesn't have to deal with a freak as a kid I know I would have fucking hated looking at such a disappointment every day if I was her." All I could see was red. I continued to watch Brian's lips move as both of my fists clenched tightly.

When I heard the word mom all bets were off. I swung my left fist the punch landed cleanly on the nose of the older boy standing before me. An audible crack was heard before I saw blood begin to spill from his nose.

A series of "oohs" and "oh shit" was heard before Brian's hand flew to his nose and I watched as the back of his hand slid across his face picking up the red substance. Before I knew it his fist was flying towards me hitting me in my jaw. Both of us began swinging at one another. The bigger boy grabbed me and slammed me to the ground before getting on top of me and a string of punches was thrown towards my face.

I was able to block a punch giving me just the right amount of time to throw an uppercut that made the boy fall backward. I used that as an opportunity to switch positions with Brian and I began to throw punch after punch on the boy. Another crack was heard before I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist before I was lifted off the boy.

"You ever open your fucking mouth and talk about my mom again in your life I promise next time I'll fucking kill you!" I seethed as the gravity of the situation finally hit me.

I felt the cold steel and audible click of the cuffs as they were placed on my wrists. I was then led to a single-person cell. I kept still before I heard the cell door close then I walked backward and stuck my hands through the small flap in the door. The cuffs were taken off of me before the flap was shut. I took a deep breath before I sat down on the hard concrete bed and the small plastic mattress that was on top of it.

I was usually quiet and kept to myself, but I would make sure you'd regret ever crossing me when I was pushed. One thing I didn't play around with was my mom.

My mom Yulissa was the center of my universe and my absolute best friend. There was nothing my mom wouldn't do to provide the best life possible for me. She worked as a nurse and did modeling on the side for extra money.

I never knew who my dad was. When I was old enough to question my mom about him all she gave me was his first name, he was Italian and that was it.

I often questioned why the man I knew only as Mateo wasn't around and why my mom was the one that killed herself day in and out to provide for the two of us.