𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡- 𝐊𝐞𝐡𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢

**Y/N's POV**

**Y/N's POV**

I groaned as I heard my alarm go off. I had another late night shift scheduled and it was beginning to catch up to me. But I couldn't complain about it. I needed this job and I needed the money even more.

I recently graduated high school and as soon as I got my diploma my parents slammed the door in my face. Being eighteen and having to fend for yourself practically overnight would be hard for most teenagers. But for me, it's something I'm pretty familiar with. I've had to take care of myself for a long time now.

When my parents kicked me out I couch surfed for about two weeks with different friends until I found a place I could rent.

Thankfully I was still in touch with one of my late grandmother's best friends who had a basement apartment she was looking to rent out. So I jumped at the opportunity especially because it came fully furnished. Everything I had saved up at that point I gave to Ms. Rose so I could move in.

I found a new job at a pretty upscale restaurant and it was typical to see different celebrities come in and out. On my first day on the job, I had to remember to remain professional and not freak out. But now that I've been working there for over three months, I can work without being phased by who I serve.

After I turned off my alarm and did a nice big stretch before getting out of bed. I walked to my bathroom and took a nice long piss before washing my hands. I turned on my shower playlist before I turned on the water, letting it get to the right temperature before I undressed and got into the shower. I did my usual shower routine which took about thirty minutes before I was finished. I turned off the water and then grabbed a big fluffy towel from the towel rack and dried myself off.

I got out of the shower and walked over to the sink so I could floss and brush my teeth. Then I washed and moisturized my face, and then put on some deodorant before I put on my coconut and hemp body lotion that I loved. I walked back into my bedroom to put on a clean pair of briefs and a sports bra before I put my hair up in a high ponytail.

My work outfit consisted of a black button-up shirt, black dress pants, and black shoes. Which I didn't mind because it was a nice outfit. I liked the way my body looked in it. We were able to roll up our sleeves a little bit on our shirts so I was able to show off a little bit of my sleeve tattoo that I loved so much.

I put in my small diamond studs in my ears and clipped on my favorite necklace before I sprayed myself down in my favorite fragrance.

I gave myself a once over before I was satisfied with how I looked. I grabbed my wallet, phone, and keys off my nightstand before I walked into my kitchen to grab a body armor and a blueberry muffin before I sat down for a few minutes waiting for my Uber. I was saving up to buy a car of my own since my parents took mine from me when they kicked me out. It sucked from being able to go wherever I wanted whenever I wanted. To now have to for Ubers but I did what I had to.