𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬- 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 🎄

**Y/N's POV**

**Y/N's POV**

"Mom, I've checked my flight app like five times before I left the house. Nothing changed. It said it was on time so that's what I'm assuming right now. I'll let you know if anything changes in the next few hours." I said to my mom as I made my way through JFK airport.

This was the first time I've ever traveled so close to the holidays and I was already regretting agreeing to stay in the studio for a few extra days and continue to record an upcoming artist's debut album.

I'm a songwriter and producer and I've called New York home for the last few years. I moved here when I turned twenty-two after a bad breakup. I decided it was time to fully focus on myself and my career and honestly it was the best decision I could have ever made. 

I made my way to one of the airport bars and sat down and ordered myself a drink along with some french fries before checking my phone again for what felt like the hundredth time this morning. A bad snowstorm ripped through the city late last night and I was nervous if I was even going to be able to make it to Florida to see my family for Christmas.

But once again I saw that my flight was on time so I decided to just enjoy my food and drink for a while. I still had over two hours to wait before my flight was supposed to leave so there was no use in stressing myself out.

As I was sitting at the bar I saw a beautiful woman sitting down on the other side of the bar. I took one long glance at her and was hit like a ton of bricks when I noticed who she was. Sofia Carson let's just say we have some sort of history and things got pretty ugly very quickly.

She looked up from her phone and her eyes locked in on mine and the smile that had just graced her face was now morphing into a harsh look which made me gulp harshly. Her eyebrows furrowed the longer she looked at me and I didn't like the way that made me feel.

I broke eye contact with her as I took a big gulp of my drink and proceeded to look at my phone. When everything that happened with Sofia I wish I was allowed to explain to her things from my perspective but I was never given that chance so I understood why she would probably be feeling some kind of hostility towards me.

Time passed quickly which I was thankful for so I tipped the bartender before grabbing my carry-on bag and slinging it over my shoulder before making my way to my gate. When I finally reached it I was met with a hostile crowd yelling and screaming at the employees. I wondered what was going on but I quickly found out when I saw the flashing Canceled above the employee's heads.

"Damn it" I muttered as I threw my head back. This is exactly what I was afraid of. I pulled out my phone and called my mom letting her know what was going on. I was hopeful that the weather would clear out and I could get on another flight in a day or two.