𝐍𝐨 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐱

*Y/N's POV*

*Y/N's POV*

I was dead set on making things super special tonight for Megan. It's our two year anniversary and the last full weekend we'd be able to spend together before she's off to Puerto Rico to film her newest movie Midnight in the Switchgrass. Our careers are both super busy but we've always been able to do a great job at making sure that we keep our relationship a priority.

The only downside to our relationship is that no one really knows that we're a couple. Yeah you heard that right two years together and only a select few know we're together. At first it didn't bother me because I understood her views on things. I'm a music producer so I'm not as out there in the media as Megan constantly is. I can definitely go outside and not have to worry about paparazzi following me around all day long.

But now that we've been together so long I wish I could show her off the way that I want to, the way she deserves to be shown off especially after her rough breakup with her ex Brian.

I sent Megan out for a day of pampering while I transformed our home into a botanic wonderland. I had my best friend Marco who is also a famous chef come in and put together an amazing meal for us because my woman deserves only the best.

After making sure our house looked exactly the way I had pictured it I decided to go upstairs and get cleaned up. I took a longer than usual shower just to get my thoughts together. Once I was finished with my shower I brushed my teeth, washed and moisturized my face, put on some lotion, and deodorant.

Once I was done with that I went to my side of the closet and put on a clean pair of briefs and a matching bra. I looked at the time and saw I still had about an hour before Megan was due home so I decided to curl my hair and put on a little bit of makeup before putting my outfit on.

I made sure to complete my look with the diamond cross necklace and diamond bracelet Megan gave me on my birthday last year. I sprayed myself with a cologne that Megan loved me wearing. I checked my phone and saw that Megan was pulling into our front gate. I took a deep breath, gathered one last thing, and made my way downstairs.

It felt like an eternity before I heard Megan's keys in the front door. Seconds later the door opened revealing the woman who has my heart. She took in the sights in front of her and gasped.